• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
metrifyx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh i thought you were british or something lol

well its pretty fun, its more strategical since you adjust to certain players. Theres alot of running and good aim is needed. Its fun to play with friends cus you get competitive and talk shit haha
    They are very pretty althroughout the year, like when the snow's on them they are pretty, and just really majestic. My mountains can't stand up to like the mountains you'd see in Glacier, or the Tetons, but their still nice :333

Well I understand now! D: That is really freaky if he lives only a few doors down from me, I wouldn't want him to see either -_- Yeah the chorus is really fun, I like flipping my hair too lol :p Once I took the shimmies reaup to speed (cause I"ve been practicing with the slowed mirror version) and accidentally fell over from trying too hard xD Dara's part is so easy, it's just like hair flips, rodeo arm up and down, and then more hair flips each time lol. Dara's is pretty easy too, I just need to add more to it or else that section will look empty-ish :/ And practice does make perfect!

It is quite useful lol.
    Is it really small then, since you call it a village?? :3 I take the mountains here for granted too.

Haha I wouldn't be worried about that :p I'm going to record mine when (when it's time too) right in front of this big window I have in our living lol. Oh the chorus is so much fun! I love the little hand shake thing, that's so much fun to do :D But the side-arm-cross shimmies can be really stupid sometimes o_= And the verses are probably the easiest.

Haha I do that too the rest of the year, I just switch for the summer to relax mode :p
    Oh you do? That sounds so nice, I really miss the ocean all the time here D:

Haha well I'm glad I'm not the only person doin git now :D Nervousness is always a good thing! I think it makes it better sometimes to be nervous! ._. Yeah, I only have a tv reflection, and face mirrors everywhere, so I like it when I can be able to see everything I'm doing right and wrong.

Ah I get what you mean. I try to stay focused all the time during school, but I usually am not tired during it so I can do that :x Aso I don't need to focus on super life changing things in the summer, so I just kinda take the this time to relax :p
    Im probably gonna at least try to. I mean, why not? Its not like ill die. But yeah lol do you play any sports?
    Do you have to do that in your gym class?

Yes! Lets totally do that! I might just post it in the k-pop thread, so taht I can see other peoples too ;3; AND I AM TOO, I'M SO FREAKED, LIKE I SERIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO TOTALLY SCREW IT UP AND HAVE PEOPLE NOT LIKE ME EVEN THOUGH I PRACTICE EVERYDAY D: But, your right! No guts, no glory! Today I did the dance in 5 dressing rooms today at the mall to see it in a giant mirror too xD

Lol I never get hyper during the summer, just awake even though I've been staying up super late :p
    Yeah im gonna start following it lol

ppl want me to play football but i am kinda scared. People dont understand it, but they dont understand me either lol
    I bottle things up just not to bother people. Also cuz i dont think people would get it. But yeah art through expression can get you some awesome pieces.
    Im not a journal guy. I tend to bottle things up. If i do want to vent I usually make tags so in a way, tagging is my journal
    Yee i rap lol its pretty easy to make it rhyme, but harder for it to make sense haha . Anyone can rap, honestly.

Yeah depression sucks but it always gets better. Some people forget that. Music really helped me during that time, along with anime.
    Welp, I like graphic design, music and video games. Im really eccentric, but also quiet. I love rap music, but not only rap. I am pretty beast rapper. I have too much faith in people lol . No health issues, but i was depressed.

Im also cool as fuck :D
    Same here, that's why swimming this year was a total DISASTER! D:

Haha I've gotten farther than you, but I really need to work on the details, like I've gotten to the very last dance sequence with all the no no no no's and na na na na's with all the hair flipping, but I can't do the stuff that Minzy does at all -_- Her footwork is so hard to work together with the arms like seriously! And I have trouble with the rest of the foot stuff and chest shimmies so I must learn more before I enter :V

Do you like doing the laundry? That might be it :p
    Ooooh that's cool! :D I hated it when we had to wear one pieces for school swimming, it was baaaaad ;w;

I'm practicing dancing (for the 2ne1 contest <u>), and I'm trying to do laundry, but I lose my focus too easily :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back