• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
metrifyx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ive actually never had one of those but im sure its delishhhh

i just googled it and it looked good, but id take a big ass diamond anyday
    Thanks lol i made it real quick after i got the avvy from spurks

Pence's fattness is funny to me lol
    Haha yes it was :p

But you don't have to be invited to it!!! :D Well...unless your in England, my friend said they never celebrate it EVER, but I guess that's for a good reason lol
    well i live in a smallish farm/ski town so it was cute folk music that normally, i would never ever listen to :3

I love fireworks shows! the are just super pretty, my family and our next door neighboors always get into these huge firework wars to see who has the coolest ones, its such a festive holiday ;w;
    Your welcome :] And yes! you're also an Adam Young fan! i forget these things sometimes <u>

and i'm doing very well, i got to enjoy the pool today, and went to an outdoor concert in my downown :3
    what are you up to?
    OK I'VE NOTICED YOU AROUND, AND YOU SEEM REALLY FRIENDLY AND ADORABLE, and adorable people are the shizz so like hi there :3
    AHA thank you. =w= i agree. bwaha.

dearie what's your name O3o i feel weird with everyone knowing im elle and idk your name!! </3
    why did it get removed? and thats really sad because i can not use it since there are an overload of like pages i had...:(
    the tab is a bit confusing though because it shows all the like pages i have when i only want status updates. and even though i have hidden the pages on the facebook page itself it shows them all on the tab....@_@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back