• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Miasthma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Miasthma

*SPOILER* Links between MoM and earlier games

I think I would simultaneously be like "ugghhh" and "oooooh~" if these story aspects tie to Dark Road. On the one hand, it would give much needed clarity on how Xehanort even knows about it in the first place. On the other hand, there's the whole needing to play the mobile games to get the...
  2. Miasthma

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

"Attraction flow ban" 👀 Now players can go through beginner, standard, and proud runs without them too :D
  3. Miasthma

KH chaos with AI-generated paragraphs

Oh my god this site is great. Help I'm laughing too hard 😂
  4. Miasthma

Funny Fandom Things Fondly Remembered

One of the things I fondly remember is all the endless debate before BBS came out regarding the Mysterious Firgure and just who/what the person/thing was. I remember the official Mysterious Figure thread had like 300+ pages and the theories were as diverse as they were interesting. Edit...
  5. Miasthma

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

One thing that threw me off in the ending was when Chirithy just appears in Land of Departure and Ven is just like "hey little guy!" It's almost as if he just suddenly now remembers Chirithy, and Terra and Aqua are just like "ohai". Anybody got any ideas as to what in the worlds is goin' on...
  6. Miasthma

I see. Thanks for the info!
  7. Miasthma

Okay, I keep seeing people mention secret reports in KH3, but I have absolutely no idea how anyone got them in-game. I had no idea there even were any to be obtained. I certainly never got any from anywhere. Unless they are post-game battlegate prizes? Like...wat?
  8. Miasthma

Is BBS 0.2 so bad?

Could be considered weird by a large portion of the fanbase, but I consider it good too, haha
  9. Miasthma

Dream Pleaser

I mean...I personally enjoyed the minigames in BBS for what they were, but that could just be me I guess?
  10. Miasthma

The MTE

Lately I've noticed a distinct lack of KH lore theories. In the spirit of discussion and conjecture, here's a thread for the sole purpose of posting your theory or theories. It doesn't matter how wild and off the walls or in-depth and mind blowing it is, share it in the Miniature Theories...
  11. Miasthma

What's your greatest recent accomplishment on NA Unchained X?

Thought I'd just ask the question as a whole thread since I am super excited from recently leveling to 200 and getting 1 million lux this week (so far) from the Queen Bee raid boss event. What in the game has made you super excited this past week for some reason or no apparent reason at all?
  12. Miasthma

Question on Roleplaying

So I started to look at other sections of the site for the first time outside of the discussion forums for the games, and I found the roleplaying section. Also go ahead and move this thread if it's in the wrong place. Anyways, I was wondering if that part of the site is mostly dying (I don't...
  13. Miasthma

Levels and Exp

Forgive me if this is already covered in a bagillion other threads, but I have a question about levels. Do they actually matter? The way I understand it only medals and avatar board stat boosts matter for Attack power and Defense. But then I see the "total power" as so much higher than what...
  14. Miasthma

2.8 - Predict the release date

I may come across as optimistic to many, but due to 2.8 having been in production for a year or more already, I'd say sometime March - July 2016. Hell, that's even a big debatable window.
  15. Miasthma

Do you think that Kairi may possibly remember Aqua?

Yeah, me too. To Aqua, it'll probably be just like she's been traveling for at most like a month or something, haha. Also how does she eat there? e.e But that's beside the point (lol).
Back