• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by micbeasty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. micbeasty

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

Re: Confusion with Lea in Dream Drop Distance. Spoilers. I'm still kinda confused as to exactly where, merlin, and the three fairies were training him. Yensid only says that they were in a more "Temporary" location...? I heard someone say Radiant Garden, but i have a feeling it's somewhere...
  2. micbeasty

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! In class teaching musical theatre lesson *looks over at student with a laptop watching the live stream*....DAMN.
  3. micbeasty

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Can anyone translate the scan w/Ursula pweety pwease? :3
  4. micbeasty

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

I love this so much!This is by far my absolute favorite!!
  5. micbeasty

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

jafar is on here too like the one with ursula! EDIT:: As well as the queen of hearts! i believe they're both new renders! And the evil queen in hag form is a new render of her aswell!
  6. micbeasty

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

i want snake version Jafar boss battle! if he is used in this game like ursula then he better be in snake form!
  7. micbeasty

I really hope that it's Ursula saying that because that just be eerily delightful! However, it could also be Sora. Since the realm of sleep is pretty much like where you go when you pass on, I think that Yensid and Mickey might tell Sora and Riku to be on the watch for fallen enemies seeing as...
  8. micbeasty

what about the Japanese in the cutscene though?
  9. micbeasty

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Does anyone have any guess on who'll voice Laverne?
  10. micbeasty

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

either way i gotta say that attack looks so freakin awesome!
  11. micbeasty

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

....i can't think of what worlds this is! im almost guessing pranksters paradise since it has similar greyish dark features to its setting to the pic we saw of sora by the mouth of the cave to pleasure island
  12. micbeasty

Large Batch of Screenshots and Renders of The Grid + Dream Eaters!

I zoomed in on it, it appears to be hearts surround by some purple DNA codes
  13. micbeasty

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

was that red thing with the fire genie version jafar?
  14. micbeasty

KH3D in VJump with New Dream Eaters and Screens!

i personally think it would make an amazing plot line if while riku and sora were wandering in the realm of sleep, war was being waged against Yensid..Hey, Maleficent already apparently saw him as a threat when she sent pete to turn him into a heartless! I think what we're seeing is donald and...
  15. micbeasty

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

So so far from what it looks like some possible Disney bosses for DDD are: 1.) Frollo 2.) Monstro 3.) Ursula 4.) CLU 5.) Rinzler 6.) black guards 7.) Cheronabog 8.) Captain Pete 9.) Beagle Boys
Back