• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Midnight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Wonderland, and other confusing worlds

Remember that post on the World list? of course you do. Anyway it said that another website said that all worlds from KH would be in KH2... What about Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro, and Neverland. How do their stories spill over into KH2? Especially the first three with a truelly "sealed"...
  2. M

Did Anyone Pre-Order KH2 Yet??

What does one get out of preordering anyway?
  3. M

All Info

Yes I am... *sigh*, but I guess research can be fun at times.
  4. M

All Info

Um, It's a lot to ask, but could I have at least some of the info from this summer on KH2. I've had no internet access, and know nothing compared to what all of you do. If you could just give me some info I'd be very much appreciative.
  5. M

Why was Deep Jungle not in the game?

KH was too short too...
  6. M

Weapon Shopping

Does anyone know where I can buy some Wind and Flames?
  7. M

Fading

Is fading the equivilant of dying? Axel Faded but he acted like he was gonna be okay, and there's that reasuring KH2 Trailer. But if he didn't mind failing does this mean that Larxene, or Vexen could come back? Besides, I want to hear Larxene's laugh again...
  8. M

Axel

Petals can be powerful, but in the hands of a weakling like Marluxia they don't do much damage, besides look at his final form, Axel was way harder!
  9. M

winter

September is Winter? Or is your release date different from mine?
  10. M

make new mebers of the organasation

Inx Weapon- Shadow Lance (Great for attack and Defense) Son of one of the members: ??? Before Sora entered Castle Oblivion Inx and Marluxia fought over who was better, and Inx had shattered Marluxia, but realized he(Marluxia) would be a nice puppet, there fore he recreated Marluxia from the...
  11. M

is da king going to be one of your party members?

If Mickey's there, doesn't that mean Riku should be there? There fore this would make a party of five, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Riku. Also one theory is that Kairi goes looking for Sora, and if those two meet, you know she'll join his party.
  12. M

4 months to go!

4 months to go, according to this site, and people are tring to wriggle every little secret out of it's hiding spot. Did you ever think that if we find out everything now, that it might be boring when we actually play it?... Nah, what am I saying!? But really how many people are saying "4...
  13. M

The Special Movies.

Happy sis? you could just download them from kh2.net
  14. M

A sleight Mystery

I used blizzard, then knigdom key, then Olympia as a stock... when I told the game to use them it... at first I thought blizzard was going through all the Heartless, then I saw the keyblade was attached to blizzard! I don't know if Olympia was used I was too stunned, no I didn't have Strike...
  15. M

Cure Me!

She's crying right now, just because you all said those nice things to her. ... She's probably gonna kill me now... oh well, thanks for helpin her out.
Back