• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Midori

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Midori

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

I always assumed that the "dream" Terra was talking about was something else. Something like both of them passing their Mark of Mastery.
  2. Midori

Would you prefer if roles were switched?

Nah, he's done more good. It's just that people don't care. :/ I think Terra and Ventus could possibly lead a game. They have their own stories that could be worked on. I just think most people would like to see Aqua because she's more popular.
  3. Midori

Kingdom Hearths X (Chi) Analysis: The downfall of the Foretellers and the shared blame

I think the downfall of the foretellers came from their unwillingness to think for themselves. (I'll add more later.)
  4. Midori

Worst KH pairing?

Same thing goes for Terra/Ven and Terra/Vanitas (A ship I didn't know existed until recently).
  5. Midori

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

I would buy them all too! Also, an armored Terra would be so cool!
  6. Midori

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

If I had the money, I would definitely buy a Ventus figure. :D
  7. Midori

Anyone else irked a bit at 0.2?

I understand that some people's opinions can hurt, and I do believe you can challenge those hurtful opinions. However, for something as innocent as stating your favorite character, you shouldn't have to put up with people scoffing at you. :\ I've seen people get anon hate just for liking certain...
  8. Midori

Things you want to see less of in KH3?

What are some things that you would like to see less/more of in Kingdom Hearts 3? Less: Telling More: Showing Kairi
  9. Midori

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

I don't see why Aqua lying is out of character. If anything it could just be her being loyal to Master Eraqus. If he gave them orders to keep Ventus in the dark (for his safety) I'm pretty sure they would follow.
  10. Midori

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

What do you all think of the scene with where Aced looks like he's on his knees and Ira is crouched in front of him? Do you think this occurs after Aced's confrontation with Invi, Ava, and Gula? (I can't post any screenshots at the moment :/)
  11. Midori

Aced seems to be hunched over a bit?
  12. Midori

Thank you for pointing that out. O: The model looks fine, but the shading definitely off.
  13. Midori

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

Re: Square Enix Releases KH2.8 Renders and Screenshots Notice the scratches on Aced's Keyblade? Nice.
  14. Midori

Worst KH pairing?

Agreed! I'm okay with most ships though.
Back