• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by miiworld2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Anything to keep videos like this from being taken down by the SE Ninjas, I assume.
  2. M

Here's a better quality trailer YouTube - 3DS ?????? ??? 3D??PV
  3. M

Dream...Drop...Distance? Nomura and SE have nothing better to do than to piss people off. What kind of a freaking name is this for 3D in Kingdom Hearts 3D?! The only thing INTERESTING in this whole deal was the gameplay. Other than that, the title, Sora and Riku still in their old wrinkly...
  4. M

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

Ugh... it's still the picture of Sora and Riku in KH1 style. Bogus. I'll wait till more update shows up. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the other goodies :)
  5. M

US Official Site Update: PSP Themes

Okay so it's old huh? My bad xD
  6. M

US Official Site Update: PSP Themes

With all that excitement of Birth by Sleep Final Mix and KH3DS, and the fact that we have BBS on our hands, we lost track of the latest official site update. Nothing big, just three PSP Themes of Terra Ven and Aqua seperately. Pick your favorite. I didn't see any posts of it, so I'm guessing...
  7. M

Brief Info + 3DS Plan

I don't know if this has been posted (cuz I didn't see it), but during the Nintendo 3DS press conference, near the end, Nomura spoke briefly about the upcoming console and KH3DS. Here's link to the full 3DS conference. That snippet can be found at the very end. EDIT: Removed the full conference...
  8. M

KH BBSFM trailer

No sweat. At least you got your backup videos in case it gets taken down again. sigh... squeenix, what's wrong with you =_='
  9. M

KH BBSFM trailer

Too late. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Trailer - Video And I posted that as a spoiler earlier, but since nobody saw it, might as well reveal it again.
  10. M

KH BBSFM trailer

That's terrible!
  11. M

KH BBSFM trailer

Beautiful. And I saved the vid just in case too :)
  12. M

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

I sure hope Kingdom Hearts Cloud would be included in the US version. (still hope)
  13. M

Before we know it, Nomura's gonna drop the bomb on us like Sora is gonna be downloadable in Dissidia 012. Seriously, Nomura-san?! Seriously?!
  14. M

I knew January was official... winter 2010, my butt. Ah, well it's nice to hear they'll be new content, though it'll surely piss lots of people off. But hey, that's what Final Mix is and will always be. WHAT?!! But I don't wanna... I mean... I'm happy with... not importing... want import...
  15. M

The Command Board is the Cheapest thing ever. Yet I need to beat all of them.

Me too! It's my favorite mode yet! Thanks to it, I was able to defeat a couple bosses that were giving me hard times. When in doubt, use the Command Board :D
Back