• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mike50691

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

vb chat room

is it me or is the vb chat room down.Because it dosent work for me.
  2. M

2nd disk 2 kh2

i wanted it to be a movie.
  3. M

Mythril

I beat the game 5 months ago but i need to find 2 mythril.Can someone please tell me where to find it.
  4. M

When is Kingdom Hearts II coming out?

Re: When is it coming out? oh well you might want to hit her face to not just the back of her head.
  5. M

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

I tthink kairi is a great character in KH.Also stop with the cursing and stuff.I dont want anyone to be in troble.
  6. M

When is Kingdom Hearts II coming out?

Re: When is it coming out? We really dont know when it comes out. So sorry that i couldnt help.What part are you on in kingdom hearts?Also if you ever need me to help you pm me or aim me at mike50691.
  7. M

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

Yeah come on Everyone dont say bad stuff on the forums because this happen to me and a couple of other people and you dont want to be in troble so i am going to say this nicely dont make the mistake i made.
  8. M

Kingdom Hearts is for kids?

Re: KH for kids??? no its not a kids game.I know somebody thats 24 that loves the game.But just dont listen to them.Cause they dont know what they are talking about.
  9. M

Why is my thread about KH2's release deleted?

Re: A question i would do it
  10. M

Re: A question it seems like eveyone dosnt care except for you because your rite no one stop this or puts it in a trash bin.
  11. M

Re: A question why is everyone saying this to me.You know what fine i can tell that all of you hate me ....and since you all do i am leaving for a wile since you all hate me.
  12. M

Re: A question whatever you say but i cant belive your on there side.Also i guess alot of people think i started this by asking something so i guess i should never ask a question again.
  13. M

Re: A question all i asked was a simple queston .thats it nothing bad but monkeybutt said to me that i was an idiot . So He started this as well as lisafer i also said sorry and they didnt care so it goes to show you all they keep started oh and if you dont belive me go and look from the...
  14. M

Re: A question Fu******* now letz see what both of you could come up wit after u read this .Quote why dont you do something. ok you both have issue's b/c nobody was asking for a fight in the first place but u to started it so now i'm going to end it right here right now and if you have a...
  15. M

Re: A question I cant belive how stupid you both are you still continue after someone warning you how stupid can you both be.
Back