• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MinerKing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MinerKing

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

Yess...YES! Wow this would be an awesome foreshadowing if true.
  2. MinerKing

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

So the book and pages in the 3D opening CGI were a bit of a foreshadowing to the Foreteller's Text? Considering almost every Keyblade wielder in the series is plucked out of it, maybe Mickey will get his hands on it in 3.
  3. MinerKing

Play-Asia: "Your order has shipped!" (Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX)

I pre-ordered back in December. Just got my game in earlier today! I don't regret it. What shipping did you get? I payed extra for the FedEx shipping and it literally got here within 24 hours.
  4. MinerKing

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

So much yes! Can't wait to play this game again! :D
  5. MinerKing

Do you think this will run on an ipod touch? I see on the site that it says Iphone 4~/Ipad 2~, and doesn't mention ipod touch devices at all. Maybe just the 4th gen touch? My sister has one and I would love to take it for a week.
  6. MinerKing

I just beat this game the other day for the first time. I was looking forward to a sequel, but I would love to play it again. Too bad I don't have an iOS device ): Didn't someone say they gave Rhyme a voice actor in regards to the future of the series? This iOS title doesn't have voice acting...
  7. MinerKing

KH3D went into the wrong direction

I say it doesn't go against it completely because it's different, but that's just me. That second part I'll have to wait until I hear Yensid's explanation in English. Ursula says something along the lines of "Looks like he was right, they are here!" which I'm assuming means she was sent there to...
  8. MinerKing

I guess so. I just see it as Sora and company weren't actively time travelling. The way I see it, they just walked through a door that happened to lead to another period in time, where as Xehanort was like "Alright let's time travel!" Nomura is usually pretty careful about making sure past...
  9. MinerKing

I'm fairly sure their time travel wasn't the same. They used a magic door or something in Kingdom Hearts II, right? From what I understand, the Xehanort time travel was done solo.
  10. MinerKing

The reason I say that is because the one v one X-Blade did not stabilize. This could be because of Ventus's strength over Vanitas, or his ties to Terra or Aqua, or any number of likely scenarios. Because of it's failure, Xehanort realized the only true and proper way to make the X-Blade was the...
  11. MinerKing

I agree that taking over Terra was important for wielding the X-Blade, but not for it's creation, which clearly requires 7 guardians of light and 13 darknesses, which after Sora's intrusion, requires time travel to gather 13 darkness fast enough. That's all I'm saying. The failure of the X-Blade...
  12. MinerKing

I would venture to say that Xehanort manipulating Terra is part of his plan to stay alive, not to create the X-Blade. While the two plans go hand in hand, they are not the same plan. Even Xehanort admits that his attempt at the X-Blade with Ventus was overly hasty and simply not the correct...
  13. MinerKing

Honestly, I think without the time travel twist, it would have just been too simple, and could have been too easily thwarted. Think about Xehanort's previous attempt at creating the X-blade. He took the short route and ended up losing because it was too simple. If you are a good villain, you...
  14. MinerKing

G4 Showed KH3D some love

I think the change in the North American version of KH3D makes it to where, when you drop during a boss fight, and then later you return to that boss fight, both you and the boss you were fighting will start back with full health, instead of just the boss like in the Japanese version. All...
  15. MinerKing

Siliconera Interviews Tai Yasue!

I smiled when I read this. This gives me hope.
Back