• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mirby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mirby

News ► REVIEW: NEO The World Ends With You stays in style with the original

I just beat it and it was fantastic, everything I'd want in a sequel to TWEWY. Was not let down at all :3
  2. Mirby

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You Trophy List

Yeah this confirms my suspicions, especially considering the description of the Platinum. Much like other games that have had the Trophies also rewarded in-game somehow (like the MMX Legacy Collections did this, for instance), the entire trophy list here is also available as Graffiti in-game...
  3. Mirby

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You leaked early from Square Enix Store

Yeah I was one of those who did get an early release and I got decently far. Have been keeping quiet about it (aside from saying how good it is, which I already knew from the demo), and now I don't mind waiting for my physical copy to come in. Y'all are gonna love it. I have been lol
  4. Mirby

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

Something I noticed about Rindo btw Apparently you can't be the protag of a TWEWY game unless you love Jupiter of the Monkey lololol also i am so hype for this i woke up like 5 minutes before the countdown ended so i saw this first thing in the morning and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  5. Mirby

News ► NEO: TWEWY is a sequel to the anime, new Nomura artwork

Right? "so i'll bother you here" is just making me laugh. What a dork. This is interesting. I wonder if the anime will cover material from Final Remix and the stuff added there?
  6. Mirby

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Yeah that sounds like a valid theory.
  7. Mirby

Yeah. I'm skipping the MAJOR boss chapters in Hard Mode to return to them later once I'm even stronger after clearing other chapters but I'm actually enjoying it a bit. I've done 5 chapters already lol
  8. Mirby

SPOILERS FF7 Remake was Actually Good but...

I was only talking about FF1's time travel lol but yeah there was a lot of untagged discussion there.
  9. Mirby

Honestly my greatest disappointment is literally no acknowledgement of "This guy are sick" whatsoever. Brings the game down to a 8.5/10 for me :P
  10. Mirby

I think the main issue here is that you hold such a passion for the original game due to your history with it and thus had such high expectations for this that when it failed to meet your expectations with how they built it that you're having trouble understanding why anyone else wasn't as let...
  11. Mirby

How is it implied that Cloud isn't killing anyone? They literally return to the lifestream in their death animations using the same "dissolving into the lifestream" effect that we've seen as far back as Advent Children when Kadaj dies. Also
  12. Mirby

Heck the very first title had time travel and a loop that had to be broken, and the second had an emperor that took over literal hell. It's been like this since the very start.
  13. Mirby

I was also a bit surprised at how unhappy folks were with the ending. I enjoyed it and it gives a lot of potential paths for the other volumes to take. I'm still working my way to the platinum and discovering new things (did you know holding run while descending a ladder makes you slide down it...
Back