• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okay. I don't have my phone on me at the moment, cause I can't charge it at the moment and it's close to dead. BUT I'll be here, when you return! xD Have a safe trip there and back! I just got done with running and stuff, so waiting for people to come back with groceries.
    Well, looks like our dryer is also broke due to the electric company coming out earlier this week. Our power still isn't fixed,. Thankfully nothing else seems to be fried besides the dryer at the moment. xD So now I know your pain with the dryer.
    Welcome. xD Same. I like the BBS content the most. And the Fortellers look like it ought to be an interesting movie too. I got really hyped up about seeing Mickey help Aqua towards the end.

Okay. Ttyl, Mite!
    Your welcome! It fits you quite well. =D Change is good.

Congrats on your new shiny btw. xD And how'd you feel about the 2.8 trailer? Excited for it too?
    Aah, thank you. In retrospect that would have been the wise thing for me to do in the beginning. I hope I did not cause too much of hassle.
    Hey Mite,

I'll message you later when i get back from my run. And I hope you have fun hanging out with your friend today. C:
    Oh yeah, I remember that one. The end of it was hysterical, when Nikki looked like she was about to die until Neil gave in. x'D I can't believe it'll be ending soon. </3 I hope we get a season two of it, cause it was awesome. Poor Max burping up random objects all of the time.

I'll take your word for it! I'll do it now, if I don't get too distracted. xD
    Thank you for the video. xD It's been awhile since I've seen some Super Cafe's. Lqtm. Batman, you're awesome.
    My favorite part was all the 'hard' jokes concerning David. I thought it was hysterical. And poor Gwen. Maybe you'll have some british babies someday! x'D <3 That was awesome. I love Camp Camp.
    Goodness gracious, they certainly do take a long time to give Burnie a head massage. I don't know about tingly per se, but I laughed during some of it. xD And I know the head is full of nerves like the neck, and the back of a person's knees. So... sure, it could make me feel tingly. xD Lqtm. How about you? Thank you for the video, Mite!
    Haha yeah, people kind of like it here, we'll just keep too toeing along.
    Letting you know I won't be on till later because of the house work. *piles of work falls atop of me, burying me beneath it* Nooooo!
    dont worry, anything you do will be watched and recorded closely
    Why would Spider-Man follow a burger for? o.o Did the joke go over my head? xD *is puzzled and trying to figure it out*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back