• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mittens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mittens

Downloading the KH3 preorder theme

Hey guys! Been a while since I've been active on here but the new trailers and release date got me so hyped up. I've preorded the game twice, once physical deluxe copy and the preorder PSN one so I don't miss out on the theme or keyblade. I've seen people have managed to download the theme...
  2. mittens

Field Themes?

I'm sorry if there's already a thread like this, but I couldn't find one so I thought I'd give it a try! I've been listening to all of the field songs from all KH games so far, and of course again I am in newfound awe of what Yoko Shimomura is capble of. She's just incredible and captures the...
  3. mittens

Our personal top 10 most wanted Disney worlds for KH3

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section or not...sorry if it's out of place! Anyway, me and a friend made a top 10 video for a gaming channel that we're a part of! I thought a few of you here might be interested in checking it out (if you have the time, I mean, it is pretty...
  4. mittens

The next world announcement?

Been a while since I've posted here, but I thought with all the recent news influx I'd get back on it. In the Square Presents panel at E3, Nomura said something about talking with Disney about when was a suitable time to announce the next Disney world. To me, that says both of them are...
  5. mittens

Nitpicks and the little things

Holy..............oh nooo now I'll never be able to watch that scene the same again. Also my biggest nitpick: The Disney voice acting in the re:coded cinematics. Specifically, Alice and Hercules. Oh boy was that painful.
  6. mittens

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I personally would like to see it included, but I'm not going to be totally bummed out if it's not because it's just so new. They do put in a few new movies, like the Chicken Little summon in KH2 and Tron: Legacy in DDD...
  7. mittens

Possible World Names?

I know there's a thread about what worlds we'd all like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3, but I've always liked seeing peoples creativity with possible world names. Personally I think Square has always done a good job with naming their Disney worlds, and their original worlds too. My ideas so far...
  8. mittens

Deep Jungle?

It would've been nice to see a few more characters appear in Kingdom Hearts from the movie. (Jane's dad....I mean Jane's dad.) Deep Jungle has always been one of those defining KH1 worlds for me though, and I guess that's because of it only being able to be used in that one game.
  9. mittens

How's everyone enjoying it?

I don't think I'll dare to touch the game in Critical. In the years since playing it, I picked it up and had to use three potions on Twilight Thorn on standard...>_> The shame I felt in that moment was unbearable. It's okay though, muscle memory prevailed after a while. It'd be really nice to...
  10. mittens

Do you think the team have finalised what worlds they're including yet?

I think the last I've heard on this is from people saying Nomura said something along the lines of "We can't show you any of the worlds yet because they're not ready, but here's some of what we've done so far." before showing the trailer at the 2.5 launch. I think we all know that Twilight...
  11. mittens

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I think about this a lot, and I reckon that for kh3 they should stick to Disney created properties, with the exception of Pixar, which has always been heavily affiliated with Disney anyway. My personal picks would be...
  12. mittens

Awkward Introduction

Hey everyone, I think I'm pretty bad at introductions so I'll just skip all of this and get to facts. I'm here because Kingdom Hearts was the first ever 'real' video game I ever played fully. I am a gigantic Disney nerd, so a lot of my posts will probably relate to my extremely concerning...
Back