• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MizuMikomi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
While my posts may seem blunt and mean spirited at times, I mean no harm with what I say, nor do I intend to offend. I merely try to state my opinion as concisely as possible as to avoid having to repeat myself.

I am an aspiring author, video game enthusiast, and collector of anime and games?merchandise; figures; and otherwise. My free times involves mass amount of Mabinogi, Writing, Skyping, and Minecraft.

I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since Chain of Memories was released on GBA, only having gotten into the PlayStation console scene in 2006. It was at that point when I became an avid follower of the series, and rabid importer of video games, statuettes, and various collector's items.

I am a bored North Dakotan, and I work as the night auditor at a local hotel. As such, my nights are oft free due to the ambiguous nature of 'extended stay' hotel contracts within this state.

My favorite game series are:
Kingdom Hearts
Chou Jigen Game Neptune
Tales of (Series)
Persona
Sonic
Project Diva
BlazBlue

Favorite anime are:
Shakugan no Shana
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Sword art Online
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Guilty Crown
Code Geass

I like to make friends! Especially those whom with I can openly discuss likes and dislikes with, and don't necessarily care whether or not I have different beliefs than them. As I respect all beliefs and walks of life, even if they go against the core teachings of my own faith?I realize that we all live in this world, and thus, we should all learn to live together. No matter the circumstances surrounding our individual lives.

My Christian Faith, Writing, English, Anime, Video Games, and music.
Birthday
Aug 31, 1993 (Age: 30)
Currently playing
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Contact

Back