• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I concur. I dunno. Espers and GFs were different when it came to gameplay mechanics. Espers teach you spells and enhance your stats, while GFs only enhanced your stats even further.
    Of course! I enjoyed it up until the World of Ruin where things got a bit boring. :/
    News: They were remaking it for the DS but had technical problems. Now they're considering to remake it on the 3DS!! :D
    Yes Re: CoM was only released in NA. But there are other.. less than legal ways of getting it.. not that im condoning any of that. Don't worry.. theres no rush to play to them, just try to avoid the spoilers on the forum.
    Not yet. I'm assuming late 2010, early 2011 in Japan. Probably a few months later in English speaking countries. And it'd take awhile for a good games collection to be released on it. I'm 16, I can't afford it either. Also Re: Coded is coming out for DS so you might aswell get a 3DS for that too.
    No. A regular DS wouldn't have the hardware capabilities to render in 3D, so KH3D will only be able to run on a 3DS. However, 3DS will be able to run regular DS games.
    While that is true, a sincere effort is made by the staff to try to avoid that happening. It's very difficult to avoid those same topics, especially in the Kingdom Hearts section on a Kingdom Hearts website
    I closed it because as Space Cowboy said, there is already a thread on the World Cup. There's no sense having multiple threads on the same topic, especially when the event ended yesterday
    Aqua's, Ven's, and Terra's keyblades don't have chains on them. I mean the true form of a keyblade is the one without a keychain attached to it.
    thanks i don't even have a ds or a psp i just wait for the games and watch them on the internet. i hope kh3 actually comes on a system i own like the ps3
    well i was looking at that secret ending from bbs and i really have a strong feeling kingdom hearts 3d is going to have to do with this "hidden research data" ansem put in sora while he was sleeping. and i found something important in here of what he said after "that boy(sora), whose heart was connected to someone who could do it....that door would open(riku since he opened the door in kh1) then maybe those crippled beings could be saved(nobodies which would probably show why sora is fighting that nobody in the screenshot.

and before he said "i made clothes for the beings of nothings(i don't know what this means but i think he's saying in a way he created the nobodies or something but i'm not sure)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back