• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mog

About the writing... (Fun discussion)

It was originally intended for the PS2 as a sequel to KH2 interestingly enough. The very early Jump Festa trailers even show Hollow Bastion 1000 Heartless Area.
  2. Mog

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

1st Quarter 2025. Let's get some news going at TGS!
  3. Mog

It failed in my opinion because the series built up saving all of the lost characters as the climax of the entire series and it didn't deliver. Hardly anyone in KH3 drives the plot besides Sora and with such a large cast, that's a problem. The other lights basically all fail in everything they...
  4. Mog

In hindsight I don't think the beginning of BBS is super well written, Aqua and Terra's conflict drives the plot for 3/4 of the game until Eraqus decides to deal with Ven. It gets a lot better after that point. That's not to say Nomura can't write conflict, he definitely can. The rivalry between...
  5. Mog

WHAT'S UP MAN I'M STILL OUT HERE KH FOR LIFE

WHAT'S UP MAN I'M STILL OUT HERE KH FOR LIFE
  6. Mog

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

Arendelle better not become the new Atlantica/Agrabah. Would rather they not include this world if Disney demands such a control over its content. We know how that turned out in KH3. A waste of time that did not even make narrative sense as a contained world in the game, with the omission of...
  7. Mog

Why didn't Mickey or Yen Sid tell Sora about....

We're not sure when the crystal valley was a thing really, it's not in BBS or KH1 so we have to assume it was created sometime after Sora fights Ansem in Hollow Bastion (or was there all the time....until the writers needed it). Xigbar makes reference to at least Ventus in KH2 (he used to give...
  8. Mog

I don't have the source anymore but I'm almost certain it was supposed to be a sequel on the ps2. The Jump Festa 2008 trailer shows Terra and Ven talking in the Great Maw (where Sora fights the 1000 heartless) in Radiant Garden that didn't exist until KH2.
  9. Mog

I guess Nomura didn't anticipate that Birth By Sleep would be a prequel to Kingdom Hearts. I know originally BBS was supposed to be a sequel to KH2, so that's probably the reason why Nomura didn't write Mickey and Yen Sid openly talking about Terra, Aqua and Ventus until after KH2 (it might also...
  10. Mog

Any theories on KH:BBS Volume 2?

These are perfect! In either style, I would buy this game in an instant if it was in this format. Have the BBS deck system too and this game could be successful on say, the Vita.
  11. Mog

That's too bad. It's not Squares concern that you can't afford both, we've seen what they done with BBS and Days, many people could only afford one of them. :I
  12. Mog

Haha, Square have been doing this for the last 10 years with this series, fans will buy whatever console is required. It has never effected sales substantially.
  13. Mog

Not in a bajillion years. The only console I can see this on is PS Vita, which is the most obvious choice. 3D is already on 3DS, and it's not gonna be PSP either. Why would Square pass up the opportunity to develop a new entry on a shiny new sony console? It would be pretty damn stupid of them...
  14. Mog

fake list of games has kh vita in it (nice font though)

Just found this on the PS Vita facebook page, not confirmed in the least but you can have a look if you like. I have a feeling this is BBSV2. ^^ Possible List of PS Vita Unannounced Games Leaked « PlayStation
  15. Mog

BBS SE: Namine at the mansion. BBSv2 Secret trailer: Kairi at the mansion

What the hell is the point of a character being playable with no weapon?Pointless.It would just be like controlling Roxas at the very start of KH2 in the Tram Cannon. I know it's not her keyblade, I didn't even say it was her keyblade so please read the whole post before flaming. Well, it looks...
Back