• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by moneyman232

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** i figure the blurry unknown to be either Xehanort or Zexion. Most likely Xehanort, think about it if he lost his memory he would also lose the ability to call forth a keyblade, I believe between Ansem the wise's betrayal and the begging of...
  2. M

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** my thoughts on the secret ending and possibilities in KH3 alright after watching the movie and reading the nomura interview here is my theory: I believe the entire movie takes place in the past, just a short time before Ansem the wise is...
  3. M

anyone else get complicated with combat?

I absolutely love this game, I never thought i'd have this many choices playing Kingdom Hearts. I have different fighting styles depending on the enemy, If they opponent is ground based i keep the fight strictly aerial, i'll usually pop into the air the start my regular air combo stop it mid-way...
  4. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

Do you really think we're all rabid fanboys? I admit there are little things but its a better game from allmost every standpoint. having a easy game doesn't lower a score that much. I bet you were one of the noobs that said kh1 was too hard. Not everyone here on the boards is a fanboy, if that...
  5. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

it really is, i'm loving every minute of it. I'm surprised i stopped to eat dinner. but i've been playing since 4 this afternoon, then i was playin this mornin. I love this game especially the reaction commands, i love the slingshot one against the giant monster in beast castle(the 2nd one) that...
  6. M

its awesome im ten hours in at port royal. I can't wait till tommorow to play more. I had to take a break my hands hurt after 5 straight hours of KH2
  7. M

just got it! ill be back in 2 days and post my impressions! Happy playing!
  8. M

difficulty and save slots

im going to save a some of the bigger battles.....so i can go back and play them whenever.
  9. M

today is here!!!! just nine more hours!
  10. M

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

hmm snacks, i love a greasy controller, i'm going to coin the phrase gamer grease for greasy controllers, but really snacks make the whole setup now if i could just get my hands on a portable toilet, i'd never have to leave my seat.
  11. M

I think i know the one you're talking about if i woulda known i would've reserved there. Damn i coulda been playing right now!
  12. M

it really is stupid inner demon which EB was it? I preordered at the gamestop by kroger on Galloway.
  13. M

Noooo are you serious inner demon you got it at a midnight release! Dammit, thats not fair, i live 5 minutes away and i have to wait till this time tommorow? Thats a bunch of mess, i am now officially pissed off
  14. M

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

my gameroom 60 inch screen, 2 bags of chips and some RC cola, it'll be heaven on earth.
  15. M

yea i should of
Back