• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Monkey master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

Me:I am back!And I'm realy tired right now.....and I'm kinda hungry!,Im on page 19 I'll catch up soon!!!!See ya lata
  2. M

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

Me:Yes I did it I caught up take that home work! Raith:I'm back,and regreting it allready. Monkah:*Why beacause of the shouting or the story?* Me:No it's beacause.... He's Jellous of the wyvern and its supirior fire breathing powah. Raith: (angry growling)
  3. M

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

Me:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt I'm done! What a sad (and kinda strange) ending. Raith:It's a great storry, I haven't seen much better. Monkah:*Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* Me:Poor Kaze, Axel did make sound bad though. Raith:He...
  4. M

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands Reality Show!

I'm back and I like chinese food! Good chapter by the way.(Oh and happy B-day!)
  5. M

Me:Wellllllllllllllllllll MERRY CRISTMAS!!!!! Raith:Yeah Merry cristmas and all that jaz. Monkah:*Whats with you?* Raith:........I cant light snow on fire.....it just melts and well we don't even have a Crismas tree at my house.....Axel just burns it down! Monkah:*What about your mom Larexen?*...
  6. M

Me:I'm bak! Raith:.............................You speled back wrong. Me:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............SO!? Raith:... Why do I even bother? Me:WHY WAS HITLER EVIL!? Raith:Because he hated Jewish people. Me:Ha you didn't say that was off topic! Raith:I'm used to it. Monkah:*Thank...
  7. M

play kh1 and gom again

I started re playing a while ago and I got my old game 99.8 persent. The only 2 things I haven't done are:Beat the platinum match and get every thing in the doors on the neverland clock tower.
  8. M

Happy Birthday COM!!

I'm fine with it I mean if it didn't come out I would be alot more anxious for KH2 sooooooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY COM.Oh and strangly enough I just started playing it again yester day.
  9. M

Me:Mickey.....Did he say mickey? Raith:Yeah. Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I HATE MICKEY HIS LAUGH IS SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Monkah:*I know what you mean.*
  10. M

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

HA I MADE IT!I found the fic caught up and posted in it!
  11. M

Me:At least it wasn't on the second Raith:yeah
  12. M

Me:I getting tired,must have somekind of suggar. Raith:NO DON'T Monkah:*To late* Me: (Eats Three musketeers)I feeeeeeeeeel goood!(Bounces off walls)WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  13. M

Me:SCHOOL SUCKS! Raith:Ha I don't have to go I'm cool like that. Me:......................................................DONT RUB IT IN! Monkah:*I'm to intelegent to go to school.* Me:..............I SAID DON'T RUB IT IN! Raith,Monkah:Okay,Okay!
  14. M

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands Reality Show!

KK.......YOU KILLED MONKAHS HOW DARE YOU!!!! Welcome back Kh/Dp:)
  15. M

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

I CAUGHT UP....AGAIN! Sorry my internet shut down for a day or two....or three...or however long it was!
Back