• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MoogleGirl23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

I'm so mad!

Well, I've started over from the beginning but I haven't made it back to where I was yet. I'm only on the second level. I still have a lot of go before I make it back to where I was.
  2. M

Picture Help

Thanks. Those help a lot. :D
  3. M

I'm so mad!

I did use a Pro Action Replay on one part. Maybe that had something to do with it. I guess I would have to start from the beginning again to see if that is what caused it. I didn't have any cheats on when it did that to me. Like I said maybe the pro action replay messed up my file.
  4. M

Picture Help

I want to find the screen shots of Sora and Kairi at the end of the game when they are seperated but I can't seem to find them. I've even looked at the gallery here. Can anyone help?
  5. M

I'm so mad!

I guess the only way I can play it is if I download it and play. If you bought they game it's ok to download it and play for a back up. I guess I have to do that.
  6. M

I'm so mad!

I guess I will just move on to KH2 then. Maybe at some later point I will play it again and hopefully it won't mess up.
  7. M

I'm so mad!

If I play that part over again will it do the same thing?
  8. M

Hundred Acre Woods

You don't get anything for completeing the book. You just lock the Hundred Acre Woods and you go on with the game.
  9. M

I'm so mad!

So, today since it was like 85 degrees outside, the whole family was bumming around the air conditioned house. I decided to play a little CoM so I could beat it and go on to KH2. So I work my way through Alantica and I finally come to the boss fight. I beat Ursela and in the process Sora levels...
  10. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Well, I finally figured out which one I was missing. Turns out that I forgot to get the one from Ariel's Grotto. Boy am I really embaressed now.
  11. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Thanks. I'll take a look tonight and find out which one I'm missing.
  12. M

Song Name

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the opening cutscene and the ending credits? And does anyone know where I can find the english version of it. I already have to Japanese version but would love to have the english too. Thanks. :)
  13. M

Hundred Acre Woods

The spot I was talking about is the spot where the torn page is supposed to be in the Book of Pooh.
  14. M

Hundred Acre Woods

I'm only missing at most 7 or 10 dalmations so I must have that torn page already. I just can figure out which one I am missing. EDIT: If it helps anyone the page I'm missing in on the left bottom towards the middle of the book. Hopefully that helps.
  15. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Thanks. I'll take a look at my game tonight and see which one I'm missing.
Back