• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by moonerzie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Making Sense of the Xehanorts

Wow, Grass. All of it makes total sense and it connects to everything! Kudos! You're amazing! But I have a question,... what /exactly/ is the mystery that you said that remains?
  2. M

Where do you stand?

<3 Totally agree with you! Although I still like Xemnas. But he is a bit of a creeper,...
  3. M

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

I pick Ansem. Lol I always love the first 'final' boss. I feel like it started it all. xD
  4. M

Theory- Riku, Master, Dualwield?

I'm sorry but can you explain to me how would Riku ever have Eraqus' or Xehanort's heart?
  5. M

OMG new secret BBS cutscene?!?!?!

OH GOD. I'm still laughing. That was awesome.
  6. M

Sora and Castle Oblivion

They tried. Well in that cutscene where Xigbar is talking to Zexion about Xemnas talking to the Aqua Armor in his secret room, didn't he also mention how Xemnas was also looking for another room like it in CO (a.k.a. The Room of Waking)? I'm going to go re-watch that cutscene now actually. Got...
  7. M

Ok what the hell happened with this mofo (spoilers)

Oh yeah... but then would that mean his nobody would have the same power Namine did over Sora, but for Terra?
  8. M

Ok what the hell happened with this mofo (spoilers)

Yeah, that is true. Wouldn't he need his body since the empty shell of the body becomes a Nobody?
  9. M

so uh

Oh god. It's looking scarier by the second! I vote Kingdom Hearts to be the most twisted, confusing, connected game on the planet;; But you got to love it for that. lettuceshamisen
  10. M

Oh Hi Secret Boss...did you get beaten without fire?

I would so pay to see that. Well not really, but man that would need some major patience and mad skills.
  11. M

WHAT IRONY!

Oh okay; Yeah now it all makes more sense. (no i'm not saying it in a sarcastic way xD )
  12. M

so uh

Geez, doesn't it get a little cramped in there!? I remember when this game was simple. And even then everyone thought it was confusing! facepalm
  13. M

WHAT IRONY!

so now this cloaks protects against the darkness?
  14. M

My questions after BBS

Kairi is a special Nobody. She was made when Sora released Kairi's heart from inside him with that Keyblade. Namine = Kairi's Heart, Sora's Body & Soul. So she has the power of Sora's Memories.
  15. M

MX is badass, your thoughts?

I know! Everyone says she's useless but if it wasn't for her, there'd be no KH CoM, RE:CoM, II, etc.! Sora would've stayed a Heartless.
Back