• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Morgenstern

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Morgenstern

Dumbest Kingdom Hearts story summary?

"Kairi!" "Traitor!" "Sephiroth!" "Goofy!" "Sora!" "Roxas!" "Why?" "Axel!" "I'm a fool." "Xemnas!" "You're right." A pile of plots and gambits leading back to a guy from eons ago fighting darkness within darkness Old dude seeks godhood by harassing teenagers
  2. Morgenstern

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation 3 you say? Atlantica (TLM II:RTTS): I think my reasons apparently, but apart form the sequel thing. I want to see if they can pull off make the world palatable to players after II. Arendelle (Frozen): I feel like it'd be a fun...
  3. Morgenstern

Arby's strikes again

I hope there's a nobody version later.
  4. Morgenstern

(SPOILERS) So..what was she doing after 2.0?

I'd say that this was the case for most secret ending teases, but 358/2 already shows how the Roxas v. Riku fight happened and the Final Mix versions of BBS fixed the "cape" problem (and also showcased the fight with Master Xehanort)
  5. Morgenstern

Theory on the fate of the Dandelions

I noticed that the worlds seem to have two catagories: Disney worlds, and towns. Okay there are some outliers, but still, half the original worlds are towns. The Towns we know of, Radient Garden, Traverse Town and Twilight Town have a lot in common with Daybreak Town Twilight Town: Clocktower...
  6. Morgenstern

Theory on the fate of the Dandelions

Okay I'm spoiler-tagging this thread just in case. Because this regards Ava's role and the metaphor the Master of Masters used (and BlackOpsery's thread and her bring up what a dandelion does in said thread inspired this theory). It was mentioned that after the Keyblade War, there were children...
  7. Morgenstern

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 0.2 BBS Secret message in the song!

Yikes. I never though that Xehanort's "New Orginisation" plans were foreshadowed all the way back in II :P. But seriously the backmasked lyrics were intentional in Sanctuary/Passion. IIRC the actual lyrics were something alone the lines of "I need more love then you know". EDIT: yep, they're...
  8. Morgenstern

Non-spoiler Theory: The Fortellers are Dream Eaters

Oh boy I can't wait to see How Xehanort gets her into his little gang :P But seriously, given that they only used "Seeker: in one other context (well "The Gathering" aside), and that the writers and staff seem to be very detail-oriented, I question why the choice of title. I wonder, if she has...
  9. Morgenstern

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 featured in Jump!

Whose the leader, of the club, that's very an-g-ry? M I C, K E Y, M O U S E. :P Jokes aside, I'm sure that its due to him being in the middle of a fight..on destiny islands.
  10. Morgenstern

Theory: The Magic Mirror reflects Aqua's inner feelings

Ansem's Amnesia might be related. Sora and Riku didn't stay as long as Aqua and Ansem (thought Riku is debatable depending on how long it took between the ending of the first game and the start of Reverse/Rebirth) and I'd think Mickey's Kingdom Key D might had been a factor (though it does...
  11. Morgenstern

If Kingdom Hearts is an Action RPG...

Kingdom hearts is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember that the thread has been turned into joke percentages
  12. Morgenstern

The Foretelers and Animalistic keyblades (spoilers?)

Okay so we all know that the Foretellers are named after 5 of the Seven Deadly Sins. But they seem to have other symbolism related to a specific interpetation The Foretellers an their Unions are assocated with an Animal. Ava's animal theme is Foxes, Invi's is Snakes, Gula's are leopards, Ira's...
  13. Morgenstern

Question about Medals

(man its been a while since I logged here) I was wonering if any of the Org XIII medals are in the game.
  14. Morgenstern

Kingdom Hearts 0.2- the dark secret...?

This macro seems relevant again
Back