• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mozzafaralj

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mozzafaralj

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Fan Trailer

Thank you so much 🥰
  2. mozzafaralj

FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION | Cut PLAYABLE Lunafreya

https://twitter.com/LuthusNox
  3. mozzafaralj

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Fan Trailer

what do you think ?
  4. mozzafaralj

Kingdom Hearts new announcement

Good evening. Long time no see. The KH-related announcement video is scheduled to be released at midnight tomorrow, and it is being written for rave reviews. Since it was originally scheduled to be announced in April, it is a prior notice because it is a prelude and a late time that it is...
  5. mozzafaralj

BloodBorne The Return Hunter Montage

6. mozzafaralj

Kingdom Hearts The Dark Seeker Saga ?

Best Game Of This Saga For you ? Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix Kingdom Hearts Re Chain Of Memories Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Kingdom Hearts Re coded Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop Distance Kingdom Hearts X (Unchained /Back...
  7. mozzafaralj

Final Fantasy XV

Do you expect Final Fantasy 7 Remake will be better than Final Fantasy 15?
  8. mozzafaralj

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

i hope next bundle include remind DLC and everything else It depends on when the next package is released .
  9. mozzafaralj

Kingdom Hearts 3 First Released Vs Remind Now

Do you like it now?/Did you change your impression of her for the better?
  10. mozzafaralj

kingdom hearts 2 in kingdom hearts 3 ("data greetings")

i hope you like it
  11. mozzafaralj

Kingdom Hearts 3 Risk taker Trophy Help

Reach the highest PRO Code merit rank Help Should i finish the game and remind and limtcut episode and secret episode to earn the trophy ?
Back