• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MP3Gamefreak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

Good luck writing your story. Peace out.
  2. M

Fanfiction ► The New Life- Full Heart101

We forgive you Full Heart101. I really want to read The New Life. Please continue. I'll come back to cheer you up. Peace out.
  3. M

Take your time Sora Luver. Peace will be with you. Good luck with the chapter. Peace out.
  4. M

Wow. That is so many chapters to read for tonight. But I'm glad to read them all anyway. Peace out princess and sora. Thanks for the link. PS. Something evil? LOL
  5. M

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

Yes. Another update and I made it just in time. It seems Riku still have some problems after all. Peace out Snow.
  6. M

Take your time writing some more chapters. I will be waiting for it to come out. Just have fun and relax. Well that's what I like to do but I got to do something else for this. Peace out.
  7. M

Omg. Another update? Man I keep missing out on this. Awesome update though, Snow.
  8. M

A plot huh? That will be interesting. I will be waiting for the chapters personally myself. Peace.
  9. M

Who cares if you're name is noobish. You are you. That's all you are K? Now I think I will probably call you Wolf. Have fun picking a picture. Nice update Snow. Peace out.
  10. M

Thanks for the update Sora_Luver. Time for more reading. LOL.
  11. M

Nah man. If you stay on the comp for 24 hours, you're going to get tired and you're comp will hate you by overheating.
  12. M

What? I been out for only a couple of hours and this comes up? Man I have got to catch up.
  13. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts II: Dual Destinies(first KH ficcy)

Finally caught up in the chapters. I didn't think that Sora would be Anti that way. Very good storyline. I'm waiting for more. Peace out.
  14. M

Oh no the knife controls the princessofheart. I should be getting to sleep right now. All right. I will resolve this problem until tomorrow or whenever I get on. Peace out.
  15. M

Hmmm. Dropping the knife is a bad thing. All right. Keep hanging on to it. If an emergency situations pops up, use it.
Back