• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mr.SpaceShipDriver

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Thing's Aren't So Beautiful Now (PG-13)

the emo kid is cheering up . your doing better describeing things
  2. M

emo, so emo....your weak parts are describeing things....fix that shit
  3. M

Describe the charecters more, right now every one but penolpe is a blur, its a good story though, I got hooked a bit, add more action though, some parts a re a little flat and boring.
  4. M

Free envy and Hellpark!

well some people (dont want to say names) wont go on aim to discuss this. so were bringing it to the forums. heres the deal Ecstacy and hellpark have been banned a while back for unfair reasons and we want them back! ecstacy got banned for posting pictures in the nonsense section of the...
  5. M

Official Countdown Thread.

4 years i have been waiting >.> thats bassicly when it came out...and i cant wait its like my birthday only better. how many more days? 25 or 24
  6. M

Teh Big 3-0-0-0

yea bitches i got 3000 posts. lets have a awesome party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *people start throwing hard jolly ranches at peoples head*
  7. M

Kingdom hearts 2 protest

you can wait longer.....do something to keep you paitent....watch naruto :) trust me everyone heres been waiting to. youre not the only one
  8. M

Kingdom hearts 2 protest

this is dumb..why because if the game comes out early its gonnabe un-finished and rushed on..probally making it bad...i sugest a modclose this. theres no point in this. S-E has better time than looking at a small forums here.and the damn games coming out in 2-3 months....we've waited for 3-5...
  9. M

Kh2 Realese Date Confirmed

where? answer
  10. M

plz plz plz dont jinxz this -_-' ive waited like 3-4 years for this.
  11. M

^ i need proof.....even low qual ones -_-'
  12. M

grrrrr.....buy one quickly...i hope khi gets the damn mag and up load it -_-'
  13. M

^^ no you get it on the day but if it solds out they hold youre's for 48 hours i belive....this is awesome. i cant wait ^_^ jesus is with us Wait do you have proof...i dont wanna tinkle my pants for nothing.
  14. M

Samurai musashi help!

Well i hope someone here has this game...i just got it and need help....i just got the earth sword and went to the bakery and talked to the maiden....i wasent paying attension to what she said....something about revealing a new power somewhere....idk but where do i go now?
Back