• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mr. Wilhelm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mr. Wilhelm

Braig or Xigbar

Also, keeps in mind. The X in organization member's names stands for "Xehanort" as we now know. Even if that was Braig, it'd make sense he now fully assume the identity of Xigbar, what with being half-Xehanort.
  2. Mr. Wilhelm

Regarding Secret Bosses

^ Well, case in point Marluxia and Larxene can be fought in KH2 FM+. If a KH HD Collection comes out, odds are that they'll use the FM version and we'll be able to fight them there.
  3. Mr. Wilhelm

About Light and People

Lea actually. And i'm not sure they saved him. Mx said he was going to "complete" the 13th vessel. Implying he had already started. Not to mention, I can't imagine the 12 Xehanort waiting for Riku to come in to start the process. Xehanort isn't that of an idiot.
  4. Mr. Wilhelm

About Light and People

The main problem I see here isn't who of Kairi or Lea will defend the light. But the fact that the 1st Light and the 13th Darkness are the same character: Sora.
  5. Mr. Wilhelm

Braig or Xigbar

Of course he would be referred to as Xigbar. How is Sora supposed to know his name was once Braig?
  6. Mr. Wilhelm

Regarding Secret Bosses

I am severely disappointed in the lack of new secret boss. Sure, Disney boss are nice and all, but an actual new character hinting to the next installment has always been better in my eyes. It strikes as 1/ lack of imagination or 2/ lol we cut content to make 3D FM. A major pawn, you must...
  7. Mr. Wilhelm

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

It's because the article is so big that it's fake. Most page didn't get updated with KH3D info yet, and that secret boss yes? lol
  8. Mr. Wilhelm

Brown Hooded Figure on Destiny Islands...

Timeless River in the end, didn't change anything in the futur. One could think Sora preventing the time from being changed was unavoidable, but unlike Xehanort, Maleficent and Pete didn't know that. Otherwise, what. Xehanort would just go back in past, make Yen Sid into Xehanort, and end of...
  9. Mr. Wilhelm

Does Anyone Else Find this Stupid?

At least, a piece of his heart or darkness, yeah. But I think YMX would look older if he was made from Terra. If anything, Xemnas is the one made from Terra. Even though I'm wondering if Terra isn't one of the 6 "other" Xehanort we didn't see the face of yet.
  10. Mr. Wilhelm

I thought so as well, but then we have the mind travel plot. And then hint he could be Vanitas Xehanort-ified. This game's plot is a clusterfuck.
  11. Mr. Wilhelm

Square Enix has always been into time travel. Final Fantasy I was about time travel already. KH2 first showed us an example of time travel in the KH universe. It's not that surprising. Also, we're not sure yet just who Young MX is.
  12. Mr. Wilhelm

So we know YMX's Identity!... Or maybe not...

To add to this theory, Idk if this has already been said. But in BBS, you cannot fight MF unless you defeated Vanitas Remnant first.
  13. Mr. Wilhelm

What does Xehanort plan remind you of?..

He's also a bit like Jenova. And KH3D was his Reunion.
  14. Mr. Wilhelm

Riku is one lucky dude

Worst than some old man trying to enslave you and make you prisoner of your own body? The guys in the war risked death, but death at least is a sort of freedom, a rest. Xehanort doesn't offer that to his victims.
  15. Mr. Wilhelm

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

Xehanort won't be the new villain, but it would be just wrong for his influence to disappear magically as though he never existed. My personal theory is that Xehanort is going to die, but start the Keyblade War before doing so. Xehanort is dead, but all the shit happening is still his fault...
Back