• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mr.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Nr. vs. AoD (new fight)

... I won't elaborate on the rules. AoD, I know you won't make spelling errors (you're too good for that), so I don't need a rule for that. No PP, GM, and we need 3 judges before this starts. But for abilities...include all forms, limits of powers, etc. Pull out all the stops - I'm gonna pull...
  2. M

Dark Phoenix vs. Sun-Dive Superman: Battle of da Century!

Yes, we have the ULTIMATE battle. Sun-Dive Superman, the invincible man even MORE powerful than before, vs. DARK PHOENIX, who can make a star go supernova and has the power to wipe out a Shi'ar battlefleet WITH HER MIND. BEGIN DEBATE!
  3. M

Fanfiction ► ~~**~~Lovers & Friends~~**~~

...No, I'm not. Please keep this story to one thread, please. Truely, it justs spams and gets annoying. It's not about the story (although that needs some improvement). I'm telling you about the THREADS. The chapters must be kept to one board. Currently, you have three. Okay? Okay. Now either...
  4. M

Once again, please keep all of your chapters to one topic, please.
  5. M

...Please keep your story to one topic, please. Not multiple topics. Thanks.
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Lovers

... O__O Jesus Christ, in the name of all the 2000 gods of the Buddihst religion, what hath these forums come too?
  7. M

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

LEXEAUS FTW Yeah, he's tight. Plus, I had a hard time beating him. .__.
  8. M

Yoda Vs. Anakin Skywalker

Yeah, this'll be an interesting match. Who'dya think would win? We're talking abotu Anakin BEFORE he gets put in big black armor and becomes the Great Lord Vader. And Yoda during the time of the Jedi Council and when he has the backing of the full Jedi Order. Debate.
  9. M

Fanfiction ► Tips on skill building: Giving your story emotional weight

*agrees* GoH is Jesus Christ, Monkeh is God, and the mods are too awesome to be catagorized under such catagories FTW >D
  10. M

Mace Windu vs. Riku

I saw that Yoda vs. King Mickey thread, and I wondered; who would win? Riku or Mace Windu? Riku has darkness, yes; but Mace Windu has Vaapad. Vaapad = uses their own darkness against the opponent
  11. M

Fanfiction ► Tips on skill building: Giving your story emotional weight

... GOD DAMN IT STICKY THIS MODS. ._. *fades into the darkness*
  12. M

Mr. vs. AoD

... I won't elaborate on the rules. AoD, I know you won't make spelling errors (you're too good for that), so I don't need a rule for that. No PP, GM, and we need 3 judges before this starts. You can use any template you want, I'm flexible. I'll post my template after yours is done, AoD...
  13. M

1000 heartless battle

That's suicide. .-. Pure, crazy suicide.
  14. M

A few questions..

Nope. She's not part of the Organization.
  15. M

Fanfiction ► The battle never ends

O__O Please, I don't even want to read because the chapters are squished. And NO FLOW. D: AT ALL. *flees*
Back