• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mrd101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

They were really good i liked specially the first one, the emblem one and the box cover one. Could you also make some of them for the iphone??
  2. M

Website Updated!

I had the same trouble as you just refresh it a couple of time from the world page
  3. M

Website Updated!

i have never been able to load the world page anyone has this problem? i just see stars in the background EDIT: i managed to make it work just had to reload it over 10 times
  4. M

The shadowed Figure

What's that thing coming from the blanket? or is it just background?
  5. M

Castle Oblivion is Land of Departure!

Yes, I had read it before but didn't thought much about it until now
  6. M

Castle Oblivion is Land of Departure!

I like this. Even in the kingdom hearts wiki they say that LoD has looks similar to CO
  7. M

How ventus is related to roxas

I really like this theory. When you say they coudn't put back his heart you are referring to the confrontation in the secret ending where ven ends up frozen?
  8. M

MICKEY AND BOOK???

^maggosh is right, that scene recreates the Sorecerer's Aprentice from Fantasia. You will remember it as the one of the walking broomsticks
Back