• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MsKeybladeMaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MsKeybladeMaster

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

*face turns purple from lack of oxygen* tee hee hee :D
  2. MsKeybladeMaster

Eeeeeeeeeeep passing out from holding my breath paid off!!!! That was wonderful!:D
  3. MsKeybladeMaster

Fanfiction ► Tristitia Owari ch.13 ~The End~

It's about to get real!!!! I find myself wanting more but also wanting the ending at the same time. It's sooo good but I'm so excited for the end! The true sign of a well written story
  4. MsKeybladeMaster

YAAAAAYYYYYY! Thank you for yet another great chapter and for making my Xmas wish come true :D
  5. MsKeybladeMaster

Well a new chapter is definitely on my Christmas list ^_^ best fanfic ever
  6. MsKeybladeMaster

This is by far one of the best fanfics I've ever read. So well written and I love the creative story line. Also your English is really good! I didn't realize it was a secondary language for you until I read the comments! Very well done, please keep going!!! :) PS I love the Ven/Roxas bits :D
  7. MsKeybladeMaster

Would it be weird if...

okay so if you've seen my previous post, I'm planning a Kingdom Hearts themed wedding. Well I got to thinkin (a dangerous thing, I know) and I thought what if I invite the creators and voice actors to the wedding?! People invite the queen and Obama, why not Nomura or *gasp* QUINTON FLYNN...
  8. MsKeybladeMaster

New here and planning a Kingdom Hearts themed wedding!

[/COLOR]tino Linotype] Hi there! So like the title says, I'm new here and currently planning a Kingdom Hearts themed wedding withmy fiancé! I'm looking for ideas of what all to incorporate. So far we have -Me having a Kairi inspired dress, jewelry, etc. -Instead of a bouquet I will be...
Back