• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• REALLY? Thank you! I appreciate it! I wish I could give ya a hug! WOAH, it's 11pm there? Here it's close to 5pm. :D Well then, good night!
    Hey Muke, could you scratch what I said yesterday. I was just upset and I didn't want you weirded out or anything. I just never been in a "party" or "club" before and I was really hoping to join (because I'm unpopular). Through my sad life, there has always been a small fragment of light beyond the darkest darkness. That light is my friends and the people I care about. Muke, you're one of them, and so are the rest of the friends I have on here. Thank you. Remember, "My friends are my power". :)
    Yeah....so......oh well! I mean...it........oh what's the point? I know I'll never get a tablet or an actual touch screen phone and never play KHUx with you all so why bother wishing?!?!........Sorry, my "emo side" is kicking in, but it's true though that I'll never get any of them. That's life for you...
    I knew you were going to ask that somehow.........................no. 3:.-( .......I don't have a tablet or the right phone to play it. Guess I won't be joining you guys...wish I would.
    Hey Muke....(or anyone else reading this), what's the KHiRebels UX Party?...Is there anyway for me to join or is it too late? If I can then how? I just keep seeing so much about it that I want to know what it's about and maybe join if I can.
    You're lucky that where you live is hot. I've been living in cold temperatures lately... U_U
    Also sorry I gave you 2 messages, I'm still getting used to making messages and replies. 3:D
    I'm doing good! I'm starting to get used to this website so far. Everyone keeps talking about Kingdom Hearts x (chi) but I can't play it because I don't have an ipad or a phone (except a flip phone) . :(
    Hi, wanted to see how you're doing. You say you live in Germany, right? Could you tell me what its like there?
    Hi, wanted to see how you're doing. You say you live in Germany, right? Could you tell me what its like there? Please!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back