• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Muke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Muke

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Remind has me all hyped up again! Feels like as if KH3 never released. Can’t wait for it to come out
  2. Muke

Kingdom hearts 3 Re: Mind on TGS?

Why do KH fans always do this thing where they speculate at which event XYZ will be shown instead of just... waiting it out? When it drops you‘ll know
  3. Muke

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

Knowing our luck they will fade to black or switch to somewhere else several times when things are revealed so we don‘t see them (aka: Ava talking with Luxu in X)
  4. Muke

Damn. Sure, give me your Twitter so we can stay in touch please :)

Damn. Sure, give me your Twitter so we can stay in touch please :)
  5. Muke

Yesterday was not okay

Sorry what you’ve been through Not to be mean, but I think this is something that should be talked about in private, not in threads like this..
  6. Muke

Film ► Maleficent

Didn’t think I’d like this BUT as half-Turkish guy I was raised watching drama so I am very excited for this family drama. I like the themes. And I think many parents can get where Maleficent is coming from when she exploded when the Queen said that Aurora is in her family now or sth. Will watch
  7. Muke

Thanks man no problem at all, I‘m really happy about that! I know you often don’t, but if you...

Thanks man no problem at all, I‘m really happy about that! I know you often don’t, but if you ever need someone to talk to, just message me really.
  8. Muke

Just wish there was a way for me to cheer you up, I‘d hate to ruin someone‘s day :(

Just wish there was a way for me to cheer you up, I‘d hate to ruin someone‘s day :(
  9. Muke

And my intention really wasn‘t to put quiet you down. I would be extremely sad if you stopped...

And my intention really wasn‘t to put quiet you down. I would be extremely sad if you stopped discussing things, because I always like how you post different aspects to things that would never even have crossed my mind
  10. Muke

Hey Darkos, just wanted to make sire we‘re good. I didn‘t mean to attack you in my post - I was...

Hey Darkos, just wanted to make sire we‘re good. I didn‘t mean to attack you in my post - I was mostly talking about the long discussion. Mi dispiace se è andata male!
  11. Muke

Film ► Mulan 2020

I think people just seriously have to take off their evident nostalgia goggles. Both TML and Mulan suffer from them. And if anybody is going to throw in the “but it’s a remake!” argument in here — so what? Disney wants this movie to do well. China is probably the second most important factor...
  12. Muke

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

No offense, but that was probably one of the most pointless discussions I have witnessed on this forum, and I've been here for quite some time. If we're really going to get into the details of whether a casting decision makes sense scientifically and all that stuff, we would be sitting here for...
  13. Muke

Unpopular opinions!

I really dislike Axel, I don't know what it is but his character is just so annoying to me. Dunno if this is considered an unpopular opinion, but I REALLY hated all the misplaced meme-content and comedy in KH3. Disney characters SHOULD NOT literally pick up and throw the villains. Neither...
  14. Muke

Film ► Mulan 2020

Looks pretty fine so far. My only gripe is that she‘s participating in war in which warriors fight with swords and otherwise sharp objects.. with her hair down. Seems like it‘d be very easy for someone to just grab a fistful of her hair and slam her to the ground. I just feel like they‘re...
  15. Muke

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

Personally I can understand how this saddens some people but I think it gets too extreme when people start cussing at the actress and this huge Twitter war or whatever is just so unnecessary. Some grown people really act like little children, like „no, I don’t want the doll with the blonde hair...