• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Multifridgeman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Multifridgeman

kh bbs Question ???

Proud mode gets you there faster, yes, but 100% is more fulfilling. The only hard part is winning all the minigames/command boards. Other than that, It's relatively easy to collect and meld everything.
  2. Multifridgeman

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Kingdom Hearts related)

I hope this is the right forum this time. Last time, it randomly got posted in the BBS forum >.> So I was reading up on the two Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII games to come out, when something written about Versus XIII caught my eye. Apart from the fact that Tetsuya Nomura...
  3. Multifridgeman

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Kingdom Hearts related)

Sorry guys, I was in the Future of Kingdom Hearts forum, but my post magically teleported here. Terribly sorry. Edit: They really need a 'Delete Post' button >.> and if they do, I can't find it.
  4. Multifridgeman

Do we ever find out who the masked figure in the secret cave of destiny islands was?

The first time i played KH1, I couldn't see him ^^;
  5. Multifridgeman

New Re:Coded Trailer from IGN

No, I meant the exact same battle in the lava pit, providing that Iago is still flapping around with the lamp.
  6. Multifridgeman

New Re:Coded Trailer from IGN

oh god, it's that effing genie jafar battle for the third time.
  7. Multifridgeman

Even knew of Ven's pure heart

Even was a very smart person. I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew about Braig's association with Xehanort and the X-Blade, which would fit with the heart 'completely stripped of darkness' comment.
  8. Multifridgeman

Secret ending on Proud and Normal?

I beat TVA on proud, but I still got standard mode Final Episode. :/
  9. Multifridgeman

Did anyone else think that Xemnas was the most boring boss in the whole series?

I was disappointed with the final set of bosses. The one with 'Disappeared' in the background amused me.
  10. Multifridgeman

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

KH1 had more puzzles and was more of a strategy game rather than an X-spammer.
  11. Multifridgeman

Why do they do this to us?

The games are made in Japan, so they create a game for the Japanese to play and the rest of the world to drool over. You don't benefit from something you don't put any effort into. Their business plan is: Release game in Japan. Demand for a release in other countries increases. Release game...
  12. Multifridgeman

Meaning of BBS?

What about the Princesses of Heart?
  13. Multifridgeman

My weird MF strategy.

Magic hour works, yes. Just as long as you time it right. Sacrifice ( i think that's what it's called o.o) is a command used by Terra. It expends your own health to unleash an exremely powerful attack on an enemy. O_O I'm double posting?
  14. Multifridgeman

My weird MF strategy.

I dunno, but mine were full. -Mega Flare: 2 slots -Faith: 2 slots -Unison Rush: 3 slots -Curaga: 1 slot
  15. Multifridgeman

My weird MF strategy.

@_@ they're gonna be a bit harder, I may have to use at least one surge. Magic Hour works against him, I'm pretty sure. I'd have to experiment a bit. But I'm definitely trying Sacrifice with Terra. I'm curious to see if it hits or takes off a lot. My strategy? Try not to make it look like...
Back