• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MyNameisAnsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MyNameisAnsem

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

Ah, I see. What about abilities? Do you learn some sooner?
  2. MyNameisAnsem

My First Time Trying the High Jump Glitch

So when I first played Kingdom Hearts and got to Destiny Islands in the End of the World, I figured I attempt the high jump glitch. I head over to the shack and start jumping, and after a few tries, I finally get it right and end up so high off the ground that Destiny Islands is no more than a...
  3. MyNameisAnsem

Should Nobodies have Memories Theoretically?

Ah, thanks for the Ansem Report. It does make sense. Now that I think of it, and I can't believe I didn't realize it before, then if memories are stored in the heart, then that's a reason to support why Nobodies can have hearts. They have to be stored somewhere. Of course, I know now that they...
  4. MyNameisAnsem

Destiny Islands Leveling

Night of Fate or Destiny Islands theme?
  5. MyNameisAnsem

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

His face does seem to have an expression of... certain evil. And weirdness. But hey, it's not awful. I don't think so anyway.
  6. MyNameisAnsem

Question About Restoring Sora's Memories

Even though Riku probably can't take them all on at once, I don't think they'd all go anyway. I can't see the castle being left alone, dave for the lessers, and besides, Xemnas seems content to reside in his castle.
  7. MyNameisAnsem

Destiny Islands Leveling

I like the Destiny Island music and all, but it would get irritating after a while. Night of Fate is good, but I feel the same would happen to that after a while.
  8. MyNameisAnsem

Nah, he'll only reveal his plan when everything is just about to go perfectly for him. At least, that's what DDD was like.
  9. MyNameisAnsem

Huh. Something about seeing it on a box... I don't know how to say it, but I can see why it's alright there.
  10. MyNameisAnsem

Terra's eyes should have turned yellow

True. I guess saying "mind" is the way the line sounds best too. It seems to fit in with body and heart, but maybe that's just because this is one of my favorite KH lines.
  11. MyNameisAnsem

What if Xaldin were Successful? -- Beast's Nobody

Now that I think of it, how would he have gotten there in the first place?
  12. MyNameisAnsem

Do that many people really think it's bad? I like it, so maybe I just don't really see how many people are complaining.
  13. MyNameisAnsem

Destiny Islands Leveling

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't worth the time to constantly fight Shadow after Shadow just to gain experience, which you can do in Traverse Town while running around everywhere? You don't even get much experience from Shadows, so it would take to long.
  14. MyNameisAnsem

Should Nobodies have Memories Theoretically?

When did Ansem hypothesize that? Was it in an Ansem Report?
  15. MyNameisAnsem

Terra's eyes should have turned yellow

Oh, okay. I guess I might have taken the one Xehanort line a little too literally, along with other material.
Back