• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mynny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mynny

Good vs. Classic

I was checking out this site when I found this topic. Good anime VS Classic anime - AnimeNation Forums Basically, they're discussing what separates a good anime from a classic anime. I thought it was a pretty interesting subject and I wanted to know your thoughts. What makes an anime good...
  2. Mynny

Why?

You ask a why question, the person below you answers and then asks another why question. For example: Member A: Why is the sky blue? Next Person: Because I said so. Why is there a monster in my room? Next Person: Because it lives there. Why... etc. etc. Let's begin! Why does Fred hate...
  3. Mynny

Fanfiction ► Green Eggs and Heartless

Please do! You're very creative, I'm impressed. But then again, I expected no less from you. ^.^
  4. Mynny

Why are you here?

My friend and I were just discussing this not too long ago. We're both in IB (short for International Baccalaureate Program) and when we first entered the program we were told we were in IB because "we were the best of the best, blah blah etc. etc." But of the 50 people in IB, I feel only maybe...
  5. Mynny

Crush My Waffles

Crush the waffles of the person above you. Use anything. *places a fresh plate of waffles on the table* Go.
  6. Mynny

Make It or Break It

I can't be the only one who watches this. So far I think it's pretty good.
  7. Mynny

Am I Alone on This?

I don't really like Re: CoM too much. It was initially the card system that annoyed me, but once I got better at it I was still disappointed. I didn't expect it to be as good as KH1, but I also didn't expect it to be worse than KH2. I feel like it was the same thing in each world only...
  8. Mynny

Did you waste your money?

no. Someone else bought it for me. But I don't think it was a waste. Once I got past the card system thing, the story was pretty interesting, and it cleared up the rest of what I didn't understand in kh2. But I did feel like the game was thrown together.
  9. Mynny

Help/Support ► Nerves

So my appointment for today was moved to next Tuesday, because the guy who was supposed to do it wasn't here today. >< But thanks for all the help, I appreciate it ^.^
  10. Mynny

Help/Support ► Nerves

Thanks...I'm a little less nervous...
  11. Mynny

Help/Support ► Nerves

So ten minutes ago my mom reminded me of my dentist appt. tomorrow. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled. All of them. They're putting me to sleep, and I'm scared. My mom told me a while back that they put my aunt to sleep when she got her wisdom teeth pulled, and she almost died. Not...
  12. Mynny

Saiyuki

Anyone else watch this?
  13. Mynny

Help/Support ► Forum Disputes

Then it seems it'd be best for you not to respond.
  14. Mynny

Help/Support ► Forum Disputes

I just ignore it, and most times, quit posting in that thread altogether. But if I do get into an argument, no, I don't feel like any less of a person, b/c I'm standing behind my opinion. But I make sure that I don't try to force my opinion on others, because then yea it'd be stupid imo. this
  15. Mynny

Help/Support ► Well...

I think my mom momentarily considered another pet, but I don't know. If they want another one I won't protest, and if they don't I won't urge them to get another. I understand either way. Brutal, I'm truly sorry for your loss. I won't see them until monday, but by then I should be much...
Back