• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mystic Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How do you get Reverse blade...if there is one?1

wow this is silly, a reverse blade sword, kinda wierd if you would get one in the game, but no, such weapon in the game, it is an actual sword which you search for and buy one if you like
  2. M

did'nt aeris die in ff7?

speculation just speculation my friend nothing more, we'll just wait and see :D
  3. M

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

thats ok i dont mind yes i kinda sorta give off that vibe dont i? anyway before anyone tells me get on topic, yes E3 will be brodcasted on G4 and if you dont have the channel you can just go to g4tv.com they do important stuff on there so yeah people check that out
  4. M

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

oh good lord, please dont put that in the game that would be so wrong i mean yeah i like the movie but seeing it in the game .......makes me shutter in so many ways :eek:
  5. M

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

first off dude/or dudet. thats a joke. i REALLY dont hate EVERYTHING lighten up will ya :D and secondly i am here cause i want to be here its funny here :D
  6. M

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

i am not dishearting you at all. i am just saying big deal E3 no reason to get that excited :D
  7. M

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

geez people get over yourselves its just E3. yes i know your gonna say "JUST E3!!?!?!?! OMG" E3 is this week and its a tradeshow for games i really dont understand why people in the first place want to GO to E3 there are things called the TV and Internet to get the actual things and people that...
  8. M

Cant Kill Hercules in Time Trail?

for someone who is sixteen you sure cant spell correctly, oh and by the way we already know this, (at least i do anyway)
  9. M

Weird little theroy about Sora...

by god i love this!! no seriously only a few people post reasonable theories anymore but this actually makes a little sense if you think about and nomura did say his clothes did have some important meaning good job this is so cool god i am such a star wars fan :D
  10. M

Anyone who knows the story cold...

well its like this she basically takes a person's memories and rearranges them by putting fake memories into people like sora, this is putting it into simple terms so there you go :D
  11. M

It's kinda wierd...

true, SE has a tendency to do that but it will be in this year i guess SE wants to build the suspence so when the day does come we can all slave over a game its basically this is my view, release info to get the fans intrested, make them wait nearly a year, so more people will want it and more...
  12. M

is there gona be A robin hood world or not T_T

ok first off (this may seem rude) but please learn how to type and spell correctly, i could barely get what you were saying, and secondly (i know this is repetitive) but this could be false seeing how no one is allowed to release information to a game without permission from the delevopment team...
  13. M

Can anyone tell me how to beat the Ice Titan?

actually with the ice titan just send his icicles back with the guard abillity and just hit his face when he is stunned, then reapeat make sure you are at a high level though and use your cure spells or have megalixers, and with sephiroth go to at least 90 and try it with Ultima keyblade just...
  14. M

Hey Hey

hey everybody i am new, so yeah hi
Back