• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Na?lo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

More Battle Screens! (16)

Hmmm.... It might be "Snipe burning".
  2. N

More Battle Screens! (16)

This is all according to the japanese names: Cuadro de minas = Detone Square Hoja afortunada = Slot blade/strike Furia confusión = Confu strike (maybe) Toxis = Poison Quiebrarrocas = Rock Breaker Estocada veloz = Sonic Rave (it's not Curga) Cura = Cure Tormenta = Storm (officialy "Barrage")...
  3. N

KHBBS Game Play

So now Speed Rave is Fever Pitch??... Also, Fire Blazer -> Fire Storm, Magic Wish -> Spell Weaver, and what's Fatal Mode now??....
  4. N

What the...¿?¿? .__.

Hey guys =) Guess what.... I got another glitch!! xDD This time it was Aqua's, and I think I know how to get into it; put your psp to sleep mode and wake it up (this freezes game when you move to another stage), and just try to get into Magic Wish or any other style, idk. YouTube - Birth by...
  5. N

What the...¿?¿? .__.

I don't know. I promise 0_0 xD I usually play while listening some music or watchin TV, so I don't really pay attention to the game... lol If this happens again i'll let you know what I did. (gimme time 'cause I'm in the middle of Ven's story xD) P.S: I almost forgot: the glitch was still...
  6. N

What the...¿?¿? .__.

I was playing as Terra at Keyblade Graveyard (y'know, leveling up) and then this happened (look his right hand): YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Terra's hand glitch O.o
  7. N

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

The whole debugging team of Square said that it was really fun to play the battles with all those commands and new stuff *___*
  8. N

I'm on 5.50GEN-D3 and it's perfect!! I didn't really care if it was worse than m33, i just wanted to play the game I was waiting so much *w* so I changed to GEN and I haven't had a problem yet.
  9. N

Do you think it will work on CFW 5.50GEN-D3?... I HOPE SO... omgsh
  10. N

I do have an account at ニコニコ. That guy has put 3 links to livestreaming sites, but he's not online right now, neither has played BbS yet because if you look for his last broadcasts their from another different game. Am I allowed to put the links here? edit: damn, you're too fast...
  11. N

Okay, let's see it.:96: (If it's a torrent from a chinese site, I'm sure it's a fake)
  12. N

Special hidden message from Master Eraqus.

Smells like hypocrisy, doesn't it? shamisen
  13. N

Re: Early Release Game Owner They (is it more than one person who writes that? idk) have said something about 1,8GB....
  14. N

~Keyblade Master's Guide~ (?)

Oops.... really sorry, I didn't see that thread. Could any mod close this, plzz?
  15. N

~Keyblade Master's Guide~ (?)

I'm not sure what's this... MANGAOH CLUB [????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??????????????] It's called "Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Master's Guide" (if I've read the kanas correctly) I think it's soon for the manga... and cheap to be the official game guide... What do you guys think?? Source: ReBirth Wings
Back