• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• At this rate... I'll be able to post in the RP... by Monday. @_@

I MADE A JOKE. -angrily opens laptop- D:<
    It wasn't a funny joke, Dell. D:<
    I read fanfiction when I get bored to the point where I might explode. Or I type in what on danbooru but I highly suggest you don't do that. D:

HEY WHAT THE HELL WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! D:<
    Eto... I have... 5. Unless I have one for gym, then I'd have 6. @_@

NOTHING IS GOING ON H-
    Kaito and Miku were getting frisky.
    -walks in behind Rin and Len, staaaarrrreeeesss-
    Pfft. And that's only my Chemistry class. I'm in a principles class (which takes things slower than a normal class) meanwhile I'm ahead of a lot of the honors students. :| No wonder I'm failing.
    Urgh, that sucks. D; God, the end of the year really does suck. And to add up, I have finals the end of next week and all of the week after. FJHDKJSFD

WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING! D:
    You weren't... But that could've lead into something else...
    D:< Okay. Now I want to punch a baby.
    I have that giant Chemistry project due thursday, and then I have TWO friggin' tests on Friday in Chemistry. I'm going to explode.

:D .... >_> Oh. UH.
    Uh, I wasn't saying anything. It was kinda getting kinky.
    KINKY? WHAT?
    nrgh. Like, I'm not even avoiding it. I was up until 10 doing my project and I'm no where near done. D:
    I'm sorry.ndsbgdfg

-laughs- Ah, well. -hugs her-
    hehehehehehehehehehe lol

No worries I'm not going to kill myself... I'm just going to kill Shinra!

*Passes popcorn* there you go...
    well there is one other choice that Ted could undergo... leave forever and litterally transition himself to turn into a girl lol...

NANI? SHINRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pulls out hammer*

This is getting interesting... *sits down with popcorn*

Okay I gotta go now
    He's like me Nami... When I try to ask a girl out...she says no simply because she's taken or too high standards... and because of that... I have low self esteem and when I feel that I'm not eligible to my crush... he either has to do something DRASTIC or something close to it
    oh... well Ted's forever doomed to being single...

*Facepalm* Please sing "Baka, Baka, Baka" please Miku?

*Punches Ted in the face* Get ahold of yourself!
    well that's how it has to be...

well now that I have nothing to hide, Miku Hatsune, I love you...
    well I think I might send Ted to talk to Kaito and tell him: "Miku's yours... go on ahead..."

Just P.Oed Miku-chan... Shinra just said we can't be friends anymore... that's all
    Well I just did edit it... and Now he knows that he's no better than the lowest of the low and he can't stand anyone... and then he realizes that Miku will never be his...

SHINRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!
    he was too busy trying to bust them... he was trying to overcome it quickly so that the others would be alright... he may seem to be doing it out of greed... but... overall he's just doing it for others...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back