• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Namine687

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

zelda priceness twilight help

ok i just the zora suit and im in hylen lake and i ran out of bomb!!! does anyone know of a cheat to get more or were to buy more cause all the bridges are too:unsure:
  2. N

Help/Support ► advice please

thamks for the advice guys it makes me fell better that people i dont know care
  3. N

Help/Support ► advice please

ok there is this kid at school who is bugging the hell out of me. he keeps calling me names and its really starting to get to me. i dont want to tell my parents cause they over react
  4. N

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

I really hope they do i want to play so bad even if it the same game
  5. N

invader zim petitton

hi everyone i love invader zim and i found this site and thought it would be cool if we all signed it http://www.petitiononline.com/izlovers/petition.html bring zim back
  6. N

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

thats the best thing ive ever read i wanted to keep reading im not really into reading but if books were more like this then i'd love reading im a big fan
  7. N

FINAL FANTASY 7 Advent Children movie questions

ok i want to bid on this movie on ebay but i have some questions. 1. is it in english or only in jappnese? 2. how many discs for the full movie? cause on some theres 4 or 1 discs can anyone help:confused:
  8. N

the Naruto fan club!!!

i wanted to start a fan club and i was looking at the threads and i saw no Naruto fan club and thought this isnt right:eek: ! Naruto's my fav Anime show so much action:D
  9. N

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

roxas is the best but i also like sora. but roxas more
  10. N

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

i felt bad for Roxas and i also felt for bad for Axel too
  11. N

GRrrrrrrr

i forgot to say something, if there want magic donald would be pointless
  12. N

The Namine Topic 2.0

i think Namine is the best in the whole game
  13. N

Favorite Organazation Member?

Axels the best
  14. N

Wal mart SUCKS

when ever i go to walmart they never have what i want i t makes me so mad i think we should form a Anti-walmart club
  15. N

What the . . .?

well after get one of all the art (fire, Blizzard etc.) take all of the arts to Merlin and he'll give u goofys dream shield
Back