• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by namine_ftw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. namine_ftw

Destiny Islands Scene?!

At times like this I wish these forums had a "like" button or something lol. I agree 100%. I think it was meant to show how Xion is influenced by memories, but there are so many other, more simple ways they could/should have done it.
  2. namine_ftw

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 10 releasing 8/22 + Cover Art Revealed!

This is fantastic news. Can't wait for the English release!
  3. namine_ftw

Discussion: The wasted potential of Dream Drop Distance

Agreed that Kairi definitely should have had a significant role in the game. Her KH2 character arc was about her not wanting to stay behind, and when Sora and Riku are called to leave the island...she just stays behind. Honestly, the way her character has been treated throughout the whole series...
  4. namine_ftw

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

Haha, this video was great. It captured everything I hate/love about the series in four minutes.
  5. namine_ftw

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? The Mary Poppins idea is awesome! I like the idea of using old live action movies. I'm hoping for Bedknobs and Broomsticks, myself. I loved that movie as a kid.
  6. namine_ftw

Was Xemnas' revelation that surprising?

Xemnas was who I was mainly thinking of when I wrote my post. Even in the “20 Mysteries of the Series” interview, Nomura said that Xemnas was looking for the Chamber of Waking to find Ven. He calls Aqua’s armor “friend” in the Chamber of Repose. He definitely seemed to have Terra memories...
  7. namine_ftw

Was Xemnas' revelation that surprising?

Kind of. I was one of the people who originally thought Roxas had a heart, but like many I thought it was Ven’s. I originally thought that his heart had some kind of effect on the people close to him, like it helped them experience emotions by proxy or something, which could explain Axel’s...
  8. namine_ftw

in your opinion, what are the best and worst things about the original kingdom hearts?

Best: The Stoy. The plot of KH1 had this fairy tale-esque quality to it that really made it feel like I was playing a "Disney RPG." The story felt magical and epic. It was simple and straightforward, yet engaging, heartfelt, and touching. The keyblade was this, cool, mysterious, and magical...
  9. namine_ftw

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

Saix. As much as I like to gripe about the post-KH2 games, I one thing I did like is what they did with Saix. He went from being a character I just liked to my favorite Organization member. The manga might be influencing my opinion a bit here, but I really like him and his backstory with Lea. I...
  10. namine_ftw

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

People keep complaining because every game brings in more unnecessary keyblade wielders. If it doesn't bother you then that's fine, but other people don't have to like it. I was fine with BBS and the KH2 secret ending because that takes place in the past. The BHK obviously had a connection to...
  11. namine_ftw

I was referring to the way he was treated by characters in-game. It's this huge deal that Sora is able to wield the keyblade. In Traverse Town Leon says "it's hard to believe that you of all people are the chosen one." Ansem Report 9 says that "one legend says its wielder saved the world, while...
  12. namine_ftw

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? The history of the Disney animation studios is really fascinating. The Disney Renaissance is considered to be the period of time from The Little Mermaid to Tarzan (1989-1999) where they made a bunch of new, successful movies...
  13. namine_ftw

Character Arcs and Character Establishment within KH1

If you ever do something like this for KH2, I'd been interested in reading it. Just sayin' :D
  14. namine_ftw

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Haha, that comic is great. I didn't like Cars when I saw it but that picture actually really makes me want to see it in KH. Oooh, the Aristocats! I totally forgot about that movie! That would make a great world to visit...
  15. namine_ftw

1. Kingdom Hearts. The original was wonderful, and did a fantastic job integrating the Disney Worlds into the storyline. The story was simple and straightforward, yet very compelling. I love seeing Sora, Donald and Goofy's friendship develop over the course of the game. The Princesses of Heart...
Back