• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Namine_x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

So about Ventus being pure light...

Hmm... I still can't help to think what would happen if Ven's heart were to be given back to his body. Would Vanitas be locked inside him as the "remaining darkness"? I thought Vanitas was defeated therefore Ven's extracted heart would remain pure when give back to his body.
  2. N

So about Ventus being pure light...

Sorry, haven't been here in a while. However, I just noticed the first Kingdom Hearts had the concept of the "Princesses of Heart" aka ladies with no darkness in their hearts to taint them. If Ventus is devoid of any darkness in his heart, does that give him the title of "Prince of Heart"? Would...
  3. N

Mysterious Man

That pretty much sums it up. But I thought Riku fought Sora to test him. Like when they fought all the time at DI as kids. :confused:
  4. N

BBS voice actors-

I don't really care who VAs everyone as long as they're good. And if Aerith is in BbS... Please no Mena Suvari! D: My ears really couldn't take it in kh2...
  5. N

The first time you fight riku

I only beat him once on Destiny Islands after like 30 tries... >.> And I owned him in Hollow Bastion on my first try.
  6. N

Vexen clones

lol, those clones freaked me out in the manga... they just kinda followed Repliku to who-knows-where O_o
  7. N

KH2 is #1 on the top ten list...

Of course it's number 1, it's like the best game.
  8. N

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

they'll probally give it a 3 but they should give it a 5
  9. N

What Should've Been in KH2

i wish it was 80 hours long...
  10. N

KH goes platinum

i hope a kh3 comes soon... i dont want to wait another 5 years
  11. N

Official "I beat KH2" thread

ive beaten it like 6 times