• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• it really makes me wonder why it takes nintendo of america so long to localize. if a group of like 5 people can do, why can't a full force company do it.
    as it turns out i have questionable social gatherings from now until sunday.

BUT NEXT WEEK I AM TOTALLY FREE SO
    makes sense

that also sort of limits how often i'll be able to do work tho because i go to a lot of questionable social gatherings and i can't comment while plastered. ):
    I'd probably do it later at night, I think. I mean, I can do stuff in the afternoon just fine, it's just a matter of what would work best for us and the members both.

We could do afternoons though. It'd work.
    Alright so, I'm totally up for doing a duo-commentary of BW2 just because...I dunno, I think it's a lot more fun that way. But I have a grad party to go to tonight, so at the best, I can start it tomorrow.

Which is fine with me, but Wednesday is kind of an odd day. I can stream other games throughout the week and save BW2 for the weekends, I guess? idk what do you think
    Haha fo' sho'. Anything I've ever tried to cutout myself ends up really rough around the edges and I still had your cutout saved to my computer so I figured why not ;D
    OH BOY! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT <3

(seta-chan go to bed it's almost 4 AM for you! ;A;)
    I don't think you can win against the Postman on this version, but correct me if I'm wrong. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back