• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• that's the way i like it seta.

okay;
    how many game cartridges did you stuff down your bra before you were caught?
    Load times, are the in or out?
    Did Master Xehanort really give Batman that Armour just to travel between the worlds?
    Mario can glide? What else is new? Reggie is going to dance?
    Is Reggie hot in real life as he is on my screen?
    Microsoft, why aren't they bankrupt yet?
    Is it true that all the wifi in the building only went to Sham as he tried to keep it away from Ethy and Sign?
    Lol ur fine. Just trying to get control of two threads. Sign takes forever to answer lmao
    Hi Souji, doubt you know me at all lol... but anyway..

Im wondering, Is there a way to delete the first post i the thread, without deleteing the thread, making the second post controller of the thread?
    "Nomura Interview from 3/22 Famitsu Translated!"

Can you unlock that update and dump it into the "Interviews" category for me? xD
    I went to three GameStop's today before I found a Wii Classic Controller. I literally bought the last one in the entire city. XD
    Bad news. Just when I was leaving work, they pulled me in for over 8 hours tomorrow. I don't have any free time till sunday :/
    Oh goodie. All the mistakes will be fixed :DI'm pressed for time this morning but tomorrow, if you're available :)
    Thank you so much.

It's nearly midnight here but I will be on again in... 8 hours I think. If you're asleep or something I have Friday free.
    Thanks for the offer as well. Fast updates would be good. I spent like half an hour getting that done. Thank god it wasn't that important :p
    Okay, thanks. It's weird how something happens whenever I go to bed. Maybe we'll get a NA trailer for 3D tomorrow.
    Souji, I feel all The Hangover-y again. Could you please tell me why Chaser becoming staff wasn't announced? I was just curious because every time I wake up, something big happens.

When the hell was the proxy issue fixed?
    Hey man. Just wondering if you're able to close this 6 year old thread that was bumped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back