• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nazo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, that doesn't sound too bad.

You gonna have a big celebration sometime soon, too?
    HOLY CRAP, NO SHIT?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN.
    God, I really got to write down all the birthdays of KHI people here, I never remember to check for 'em. D:

So, whatcha doing on your special day? :D
    Sup, man? :D

I've been okay, just had an injury on my right hand though, that's all that's been bugging me lately. :S

How bout you?
    Just a heads up, I posted the prologue for Asylum Orphanage, if you're interested.

Don't worry, I'm still reading your chapters, lol.
    Don't worry, I'll take the next day or two to actually sit down and read it through (I can do it quickly when I set my mind to it, lol).

Who knows, maybe it'll inspire me to actually sit down and take Asylum Orphanage seriously (not like a re-do would be difficult, since I haven't actually written much of it at all :p).
    lol, thanks for the concern, but you don't have to worry about slowing things down for my sake. I hate to ruin a writer's rhythm.
    Thanks for the heads up, lol. Don't worry, I'm getting through it, just busy with college stuff.
    Been doing good. Last few weeks of school before the holidays are finally there.

How about you? Guess you've got holidays already? :D
    Wow, cool but if I had a guitar and all, I would love to learn how to make my own music! You know since I feel right writing my own lyrics and music and all that? But that's sooooo cool! Nice. I love Stairway to Heaven.

I don't know if I can but I guess I can read it but I don't know since I have alot of catching up to do. I don't know if I can but I'll try. But we shall see. Alright, well, I'll try that's all I can say. I don't want to make promises or anything yet, you know?
    Lucky. I wish I can play the guitar. I have one in my room but it's cheap and needs to be tuned and I haven't played very much with it! Wow, that's awesome. I wish I can play instruments. Lucky. That'sa awesome. I'm glad. I'm working on my fanfic as well but right now, trying to focus on drawing atm and then go to writing my novel which I can't tell you too much about. Oh, wow. Very ambitious! Good luck with the publishing. I'm still on the rough draft stage of my book! Tell me if your book ever gets published okay? I wanna go buy it if it ever does!
    I started it =P but I got busy with guitar and piano.
    But I'm free today, so I'll get to it this afternoon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back