• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nazo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nazo

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Completely agree with this. I do hope the "child of destiny" thing stays as something in the past. It's the perfect way to communicate to the player how Sora fits into the larger narrative without explicitly stating so or contradicting what we already know. I hope it's not something that is...
  2. Nazo

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

My favorite part about this was how they further addressed the dilemma of moral ambiguity in terms of light and darkness. KH has always had an appearance of "light = good, dark = bad" but yet repeatedly insists that neither is inherently good or evil in the narrative. For a series tethered to...
  3. Nazo

What If: Unreality Is Reality and Sora's Reality Is Fiction?

Yep, I came to this thread to say exactly this same thing :)
  4. Nazo

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

Really love the boxart! Super cool that they finally used the picture frames with this art :)
  5. Nazo

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

The more I think about it, the more I think a similar but more fitting title would be Kingdom Hearts: Road to Darkness as a full callback to the ending of CoM. Or if we want to keep the super weird naming convention, we could call it Kingdom Hearts Umbral Path or something xD
  6. Nazo

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

A lot of people, myself included, assumed it would be Kingdom Hearts Another χ but I would imagine that would be bad from a marketing standpoint to name it that. Even as a fan, your knee-jerk assumption is that it is tied to the Chi Saga or is yet another rebranding. I imagine most people's...
  7. Nazo

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

There are definitely times where I get frustrated with and/or tired of the series and think "Maybe this is it. Maybe I'm finally losing interest." Never lasts more than a few days, lmao.
  8. Nazo

Dark Road ► Concern over Xehanort’s character and Project Xehanort

There is something that has been weighing on my mind since finishing KH3, has persisted through ReMIND, and now continues into this new Project, and that is Xehanort’s character.
  9. Nazo

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

I doubt they would be able to fix any potential translation issues with Master Xehanort considering Rutger Hauer passed away. However, one "fix" that would be nice is if they edited the second Terranort scene slightly. I've seen so many people get confused thinking that the exact same cutscene...
  10. Nazo

A year later and I feel more at peace with KH3

My experience with KH3 went something like this: 1. After first playthrough: Utter bliss, felt like the game was totally perfect and satisfying 2. Starting reflecting on the plot and the way I felt after completing it. Began noticing that I was starting to feel a bit more negative about the...
  11. Nazo

Xehanort's Character in the DLC

Preciesly. Even before KH3, people were confused over exactly what it was that Xehanort wanted. It was never explicitly made clear. The Secret Reports throughout the series provide a lot of explanation, but they offer several different motivations. Xehanort is simply curious and obsessed with...
  12. Nazo

Dark Road ► Xehanort's changed fate before

Honestly. I know Nomura was saying "but if I do that, then the Xehanort Saga wouldn't have ended with KH3 after all" but I don't think most people would mind such a thing. Plenty of series have had a big finale-type game and then followed up with a smaller prequel or interquel to fill in some...
  13. Nazo

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

Frozen II was incredible. Loved it. If they stop the franchise here, it is a great stopping point. But I would 1000% be on board for Frozen III.
  14. Nazo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

I'd say it's a very safe bet that ReMIND will release in January 2020 though. Not only is it one year since the release of KH3, but it corresponds to the new KHUX story updates as previously mentioned. Given that Nomura seems to want KHUX to intertwine with the console games, it makes a lot of...
Back