• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey there, Negative!!! Just wanted to say hello. Haven't seen you on the forums in a while. How goes your fanfic? Sorry, I had to ask. I really miss it; hope you update.
    Hi, Negative. It has been a while since I've seen you on here. Hey, are you continuing your fanfiction? I hope you are; I really like your story. Hope to see an update soon.
    Random battles I never really minded.
    But I agree completely. I can talk about Final Fantasy IX for hours.

I have to say, I am damn HONORED to have a Zidane wallscroll in my room. You can't find it anywhere anymore.
    Thank you. :D I agree completely.

You know, Arakawa said once that he wanted to make a sequel for FFIX more than any other Final Fantasy game.
    Hi, Negative!!! It's been a while since I've seen you. Hope all is well. So, how's your story coming along? Sorry, I just had to ask; I really miss your story. Hope to see an update soon.
    Hello, Negative!!! Haven't seen you in a while. So, how goes the story? Sorry, I had to ask; I really miss your story. Hope you update soon.
    S
    Youre story so far is great!
    Z
    Read La Compilation and your fanfic kicks ass.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back