• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Neku99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neku99

Reminisce

v1 (with text) v1 (without text) Read some tutorials in dA and incorporated them here. I think I'm going to take a break after this ahaha. CnC plox
  2. Neku99

Sleep Version 2

v1 v2 (oh well ahaha) I'm in a sort of Tag making frenzy right now. I just can't stop. This one is (I think) my first ever Kingdom hearts signature. Who knows it's been a long time. CnC Plox :D
  3. Neku99

Loyalty Version 2

v1 v2 (removed the effect on the dog) Hello everyone! Just finished this a few minutes ago. Took me long enough. I watched Hachiko today and was definitely inspired. CnC plox :D
  4. Neku99

Help/Support ► Can't Sleep Haven't Slept Yet

Well the titles says as much. It's just now I couldn't sleep last night until now. I even ate breakfast earlier. I even COOKED MY FOOD. And now I'm using the COMPUTER! I don't even feel like going to sleep. It's like I just woke up. Omg what's happening to me? EDIT: It seems I blacked out and...
  5. Neku99

Serah Version Showcase [versions 5 and 6 Final]

EDIT: Yeah this turned out to be more of a showcase, sorta. I've made so many versions XD. But I think I'll stop now ^_^ Final Versions! Serah V5 Serah V6 _____________________________ Serah V1 Serah V2 Serah V3 Serah V4 Well I went to searching for stocks and I found...
  6. Neku99

A very wierd Idea that struck me!

Ok so I was just minding my business checking out some modeling sites (when I mean modeling I mean, sora = a large chunk of polygons that were shaped to be sexy. And in no way is sora sexy. In short 3dsmaz that sort of thing) Ok so I was thinking about game physics, how a ball in a video game...
  7. Neku99

Serenei~

Version 1 Version 2 Well I did this a few weeks ago. Apparently I didn't work on it very much. But I wanted to post it anyway for some cnc. I might edit it. It's pretty big. (Stock is from a twelve sky wallpaper. . . which is a mmorpg . . . pretty awesome mmorpg ^.^)
  8. Neku99

Limini Rain ~

Limini Rain~ Neku99 Rain, rain, rain It was raining again And I was walking by the wet road I had this umbrella but I forgot my name It was so frustrating yet I knew It didn't matter Cause if you where just pencil on paper You couldn't ditch the never ending scenes Of what this artist's wants...
  9. Neku99

Roseheart [1]

I got bored. made this. it's not that good. but. a little cnc should help. a bit
  10. Neku99

Juggernaut baby!!!!

Yurnero from Dota! :36::36::36::36::36: cnc please :D :36::36::36:
  11. Neku99

shana...SHANA...SHANA!...ok V2

V2 cnc :D
  12. Neku99

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

._. *stares*....awesome! lol sorry grammar mest up ^^ you sure do :D true love infatuation let the guy choose people
  13. Neku99

your scaring me ._. @ SRB2Unleashed: don't double post please. I did that once, I never thought it was bad...but yeah it is, so if possible avoid double posting :D
  14. Neku99

^ yep this is a good advice
  15. Neku99

this and besides if you keep coming with all that stuff, there's a chance that you'll just pushing her away. Give her some time man :/ EDIT: >:(
Back