• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Neo Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Wtf!!!!

Hey guys what is up i have been gone for a while now in my time off i played KH2 in proud and i finaly beat it now the reason i did this is be because i was told here on the forums that if i did this i would get the movie about the keyblade knights so i beat it on proud and look at the credits...
  2. N

Advent: One Winged Angel

I need to know wher i can download to on to my computer for free
  3. N

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

1.Demyx 2.xemnas 3.Zexion 4.Axel
  4. N

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

I'm a male and i like tifa
  5. N

Mickey VS Axel

I just seen a Vid on youtube of Mickey fighting Axel i just wanted ot know it its was real and if so how could that happen
  6. N

What Should've Been in KH2

what should have been in kh2 .. about 20 more hours of game play some more organization members and more ff people
  7. N

Help with the cups

Ok i beat the game and i have all of the cups and the first paradox cup the one with pain and panic i don't know how to get the others do i need to start over or what? I really need help and i thank you all in advance
  8. N

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

Yea and i thought that pongo was a summon
  9. N

American Secret Ending

I don't think we are talking about the same thing but i heard before that he had already had names of the three knights
  10. N

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

But see what they could have had sora like recover his lost memroies from CO and fight them or something like that he as far as areith and sephiroth ff and kh are too diffrent time lines that is why say tidus and wakka are children or seifer is a kid and leon is a man in ff8 leon got his scar...
  11. N

American Secret Ending

oh so do I
  12. N

American Secret Ending

I love the key graves i saw fenrir
  13. N

Xigbar spoiler kinda

yea it was a good line they put in it helps sets anohter side to another story
  14. N

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

Ok yea i see what your saying but as far as org members go it is not the same you see i was told once before that you would go to back to CO and that is something i was looking foward to doing yes i have com but fighting axel in com is not as good as fighting him in kh2 yes it would be fun to...
  15. N

Can anyone see a pattern?

I don't think the game will be the same without sephiroth I think his defense is very weak in this game but his attacks make up for that he was easy in part one because you more times than you can in this one
Back