• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NEOFuddyDuddy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NEOFuddyDuddy

Favorite Square Enix game?

Drakengard 1, since the super dark story and plot elements just seem to appeal to really morbid part of me. I’m surprised that SE Execs just let Yoko Taro just make the most twisted thing he could think of. I like this game so much that I spent 67 hours of relentlessly grinding Caim and Angelus...
  2. NEOFuddyDuddy

Politics Separating art from the artist, how hard is it for you?

In a case like Chick-fil-A, I would attribute those views directly towards the CEO, who specifically stated that he held those views. I wouldn't attribute that to the employees who work there or the people who consume their product. Whether they are indirectly supporting that is a different...
  3. NEOFuddyDuddy

Politics Separating art from the artist, how hard is it for you?

I don't really have a hard separating the art from the artist in certain instances, but mostly cause it depends on the medium. In an instance like voice acting, I personally don't understand hating a character based on their VA as all they do is lend a voice to that character. Their personal...
  4. NEOFuddyDuddy

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

One thing I realized about having no cable now is that I'm limited to a lot of streaming. There are shows that are on syndication that can be also be viewed on a channel's respective website, but ONLY if you have bought a cable package from your provider, which really sucks. You can imagine not...
  5. NEOFuddyDuddy

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

I don't know what to feel about this lol
  6. NEOFuddyDuddy

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

When describing his killing of Vexen: "So anyway, I started blasting-"
  7. NEOFuddyDuddy

Caption the avatar above you!

"I'm going to intimidate you with my wiggly fingers and creepy stare. This is totally scary!"
  8. NEOFuddyDuddy

Does anyone know where I can find the evidence? Scouring through Twitter isn’t yielding any results, maybe I’m not looking in the right places.
  9. NEOFuddyDuddy

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Not sure if this counts as a nitpick, but: My ranking of KH themes so far: 1. Sanctuary 2. Simple and Clean 3. Don't Think Twice 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. Face My Fears (this song should not exist, but that's just me). But on the account of an ACTUAL nitpick, the Jungle Slider minigame from...
  10. NEOFuddyDuddy

Old channels you remember?

I remember there was this one channel named Kabillion that had reruns of shows like Code Lyoko and Hero 108. That was pretty wholesome when I was a middle schooler, always coming home to watch those. Unfortunately, my free on-demand stopped being free (wrap your head around that one) before I...
  11. NEOFuddyDuddy

Looking at the awards for this website made a giant platinum trophy flash in my brain. Seeing as...

Looking at the awards for this website made a giant platinum trophy flash in my brain. Seeing as I'm 100%-ing KH1 rn, my ambition knows no bounds.
  12. NEOFuddyDuddy

This is a real bummer to hear. I really enjoyed Flynn's work, but all too often do people in his position find some way to abuse their power and it makes that admiration go completely out the window. For once, could people like Flynn understand that they're in a place where they have fans and a...
  13. NEOFuddyDuddy

Would it even be right to pick a favorite character from that game? I would have to question my...

Would it even be right to pick a favorite character from that game? I would have to question my morals if I did 😅.
  14. NEOFuddyDuddy

Lol, this is probably the closest thing to a "neo-fuddy-duddy". You ever played Drakengard...

Lol, this is probably the closest thing to a "neo-fuddy-duddy". You ever played Drakengard before? This is apparently a younger Verdelet.
  15. NEOFuddyDuddy

Heyo, do you know how to set up a profile banner. I remember seeing the option before, but I...

Heyo, do you know how to set up a profile banner. I remember seeing the option before, but I can’t seem to find it again 😬 Also, I’m not sure what to put for an avatar. Any suggestions?
Back