• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by neoridge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

orchalum+?

anyone know where all 13 of the orchalum+s are for ultima weapon?(note:there are 2 diffrent orchalums needed in order to get ultima orchalum and orchalum+)
  2. N

which drive form do you like the best?

i have to say i like valor. i have to say this is crazy but almost every other time i drive right now i turn in to anti-form and i done it so many time now that it is realy starting to anoy the crap out of me when im trying to lvl my other forms.
  3. N

keyblades question

im just wonderin im on the world that never was and i was wonderin when you get the oblivian keyblade and also where are the gull wings in hallow bastion/radiant garden because you are supposed to be able to get a keyblade from them.
  4. N

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

well the only other thing i can think of is that it take a little to long to charge the drive bar and the fact that when u hit the revert command even when u still have a good amout of drive left it goes strait to 0
  5. N

i beat KH2

meh still if it is only like 20-30 hour i was kind hopen for it to be longer and still that stratgy guide was biger then both ff10 1nd 10-2 guides put together. i really wanted it to be like ff7 with a very very long story line to keep you ocuppied for a long time.
  6. N

still i have to say whatching some1 at lvl 80 take on sepiroth with 15 health bars in a 30 min fight vid with him only going in and smashin the crap out of him with no real regard for stratagy still seems very hard. the only thing im greatful for is that he doesent do the anyoing zap all ur life...
  7. N

also but still its odd to have cure use all the mp plus cure is probly the only magic spell i would ever use throughout the game also just wonderin do spells lvl up like cure->cura
  8. N

ok yah riddle me this how often do you think youll need to heal when fighting sepiroth on proud mode
  9. N

i beat KH2

ok you gota be lieing theres no way u beat it in 2 days its and 80 hour long game i know because both gamestop and ebgames estamated it to be 80 hours and have you seen how god d#@n thick the stratagy guide is its imposible for you to have beatin it in 2 days ya lier. also i kno some1 in jap...
  10. N

1 no tinkerbell auto healing summon 2 the mp bar takes waaaay to long to recharge 3 the cure spell uses all the mp whats up with that!?
  11. N

drive question

with drive after u lvl valor to form 2 do u still have to get max drive points to drive or can u drive @ 3 points?
  12. N

help finding final form

ya but it doesnt mention anything about the world that never was as where to get it so for those who dont kno where final form is supposed to be they're searchin for it blind
  13. N

help finding final form

thnx but i wonder why the stratagy guide didnt list the way to get it its weird. its like they dont wont people to find it the book only says "you must obtain this in a diffrent way then you have obtained the other drive forms" nothin else any1 find that weird?
  14. N

help finding final form

im not up to the part where you can get it but i bought the stratagy guide for kh2 and it didnt explain anything about where and how to get it so it kinda bothers me. any1 got a clue where to get it just for refrence?
  15. N

I Dont Understand The Keyhgoles Thing Now!

he doesnt speak english they just tranlated his words for the article and yes e-mailin square is a bad idea even if u ask about the kh2-3 bridge game if TN didnt reveal anything about the story to gamespot then ur not gona get much info
Back