• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nicolas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol 3: Remind Me Again cover revealed

I hope they announce another novel soon that covers Union X or even Dark Road, with an epilogue chapter that contains the Melody of Memory stuff. I'm craving more!
  2. N

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

I think the issue with KH3 was not necessarily the Disney content (though some worlds could've been handled better), it was the pacing. The game threw you right into the Disney worlds and it was Disney Disney Disney and then hours of exposition and original content. It was really badly paced in...
  3. N

Would anything have really changed if they permanently axed off Maleficent back in KH1?

So true, as a big Maleficent fan I don't ever want her to be a big or main villain again. I just want her to be around and maybe have one or two big unexpected moments in the main games that make you think that maybe she'll be back in power, but in the end, she doesn't.
  4. N

Would anything have really changed if they permanently axed off Maleficent back in KH1?

Exactly, I love her, she's unintentionally hilarious. I think she's similar to Jessie from Pokemon in a way. Also, I personally think Nomura has a big plan for Maleficent, maybe a big moment, but he hasn't been able to fit it into any Kingdom Hearts yet, so he keeps building her up more and...
  5. N

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Am I right in thinking the English version is still way behind the Japanese one? Does that mean they will catch up by May? I'm pretty new to all of the UX stuff. And Dark Road will also not continue for years?
  6. N

Little things like that are why the first book really isn't that great. But man, does she make up for it in the later novels. Chain of Memories is so amazing (especially the extra story on Riku Replica) and the extra stuff in Kingdom Hearts 2 is really fascinating, especially what happens with...
  7. N

I just wanna say that anyone that hesitates on whether to read the novels or not, should read them, they're amazing! The first one is a bit ropey but from CoM on the books are really great!
  8. N

Nintendo

It's more of an idle hope, I know it's not going to happen. But I didn't know about the paying, thanks! As for Mario, that's a good point, and I'd be totally down for that. Odyssey blew me away and was some of the most fun I had ever had with a videogame and expanding upon that, making it more...
  9. N

Nintendo

Imagine if after the PC announcement they also announce Kingdom Hearts games coming to Switch. But seriously, I'm hoping for Super Mario Odyssey 2, a new Pokemon game and just a Smash character I know. I don't care who as long as I enjoy the way the character plays, but it's better if I know...
  10. N

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character theme?

Ventus and Xion have the best themes in my opinion. Riku's also sounds great.
  11. N

True, but that's why it doesn't make sense that there's a chapter about Olympus in Re:Coded (or a Hundred Acre Woods one in CoM). The novels skipping worlds in KH1, CoM and KH2 is the only thing I don't like about them, as I really do love them. Good thing that from Days/BbS on they include all...
  12. N

That's weird, since I don't believe Sora ever went to Halloween town in the novels. Or is it one of those passing mentions in KH2, like Agrabah?
Back