• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah. ._. That's the plan. I'm happy I'm a global mod now though so I have more shit to do.
    lol yellow cake with chocolate frosting sounds perfectly good
    well if you dont have the patience then just go with the simple cake
    lmao me too cookies,cake you name it i love it all
    What type of cake you gonna bake for your boyfriend
    Maybe 2 months. I have 260 of them done and 18 rows of the black mage done. I need to get more background color.
    Yeah... but to give you an idea of how big it is... it's 540 four inch crocheted squares sewn together... ._.
    I'll manage... I'm working on a huuuge blanket for him and me to snuggle in when he gets back. It's going to be a black mage. :D
    He's been there for a month now. D:

And yeah... we did. ._. I'm so freaking used to him being there. It's insane-different. D: I mean he moved to a town over and I saw him once or twice a week and slept over at his house when that happened but this is just ;~;
    He comes back in September hopefully. It depends on how nice it is this summer. He's working at a lodge by Mt. McKinley.
    I want my boyfriend to come back from Alaska already. ;~;

But yeah, jobs are hard to get out in Geneva, IL because it's all family run businesses. They don't want to hire non-family and don't really have the customers to need someone else.

And I don't have a car. :c
    I don't have a job right now and it's terrible... I'm volunteering at a place soon to get some experience so people actually hire me. D:

But yeah. My boyfriend is awesome. I'm glad to see other couples going well. :3 Makes me smile. Me and my boyfriend's anniversary and birthdays and Christmas are all in one clump so we either get one big gift or a bunch of shit for each other if we can. It's fun.
    Well, it's a care package. He's up in Alaska until September and we've been dating for 2 and a half years. I might need to send multiple packages, too. :c The flat-rate boxes are tiny.
    I'm good. Bit of a headache going on all day but I think it'll pass. I have to go shopping tomorrow to make a package for my boyfriend so that'll be fun.

How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back