• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey do you have any questions that I could help out with? You said you were confused and stuff so maybe I can help if there's more stuff?
    haha i already finished ff13 and now im trying to clear all the cie'th missions and, of course im playing soul silver too haha maybe i'll get a laptop in a couple weeks so i'll be online on aim again he he btw nice pic on ur album, that's u right???
    hi!!!!!!! I'ts been a while huh??? how'd u been??? sry but we'll have to stay in contact in here cuz i can't use aim for a while.....hope u don't mind!!!! Take care!!!!
    The emo pics were for a school spirit day, the other one was picture day..witch i hate...
    I got more, but im too lazy to upload em hahha
    check out the name ^.
    haha just call me ryan.
    btw you look cute
    Theres a picture of me in my albums if you want.
    saw the thread yah made, haha if its the actual release date we'll be having a good new years haha.
    well anyways just dropping bye to say hi.
    so when u add me and see that im not connected, send me an email so i can know u r online and then i will too!! u like that idea? and 2 years huh? soooo nice!! today... everything change with my gf...
    ha ha u missunderstand, i want to instant message too!! but i don't have pc, i have aim on my cel phone but i cannot stay connected all the time cuz it drains my battery
    hey i just got my aim account, is xehanortzero@aim.com, i don't know anyone with aim so u'll b the first person there, send me an email so we can chat sometime ok!! ^~^
    ha ha don't say sorry it's ok, i'll get an aim name and give it to u ok? and yes i live alone and i've been with my gf for 3 weeks..... one of my longest relations ha ha
    I work around 50 hours a week,that's why i don't have much time to play bbs :'( only on the bus or in the nights since i live alone, my msn is avataroku@hotmail.com, i'll b happy if u add me whts urs?
    well not so lucky actually, cuz of the job i don't have much time to play bbs :'( and i just begin Aqua's story.... and my girlfriend to but she saved her game in my Ventus's file!!
    i've read somewhere that bbs may be realease here around may 15th but i don't know if it's true, but yeah i think it would make a nice bd gift!!!
    ha ha don't worry :p i cannot check here to often either cuz of the job and since last thursday im playing bbs so i hadn't the chance to look around the forums.... so when's ur bd?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back